Chris Chambers to the Chargers

Alk

Its a great deal. Their season is over. They get rid of a receiver who turns 30 for the 08 season (since this year is over, right?) Now they can give Ginn, Hagan and Camarillo more opportunities... gotta see what they can do before the draft next year....

and they possibly get a 2nd rd pick???

Sounds good to me.

Its a great deal. Their season is over. They get rid of a receiver who turns 30 for the 08 season (since this year is over, right?) Now they can give Ginn, Hagan and Camarillo more opportunities... gotta see what they can do before the draft next year....

Sounds good to me.

Agreed. They stole a 2nd round pick from the Chargers pretty much. The team is officially in the rebuilding process.

Once again the dolfags prove that they are the Most dumbest NFL team Ever

But I love it :)

Chris Chambers has always been over-rated, but he was the best Wide Receiver they had. With that being said, they are rebuilding and to get a 2nd round pick for him from San Diego isn't a bad option. Hopefully for Cam Cameron, the Dolphins organization will give him 5 years to turn things around. If not, he'll be out soon.

Chris Chambers has always been over-rated, but he was the best Wide Receiver they had. With that being said, they are rebuilding and to get a 2nd round pick for him from San Diego isn't a bad option. Hopefully for Cam Cameron, the Dolphins organization will give him 5 years to turn things around. If not, he'll be out soon.
Cam must really be pissed starting off 0-6 ,that he is cleaning house starting with thier best WR. All the Fans down here were saying Chris C. is a Pro bowl wr and he gets robbed every year.But I guess all things come to and end and the Dolfags are starting from scratch.

Cam must really be pissed starting off 0-6 ,that he is cleaning house starting with thier best WR. All the Fans down here were saying Chris C. is a Pro bowl wr and he gets robbed every year.But I guess all things come to and end and the Dolfags are starting from scratch.

Chris Chambers would be a receiver if he learned how to hang onto the football and make key catches. Right now he's all body and a lot of talent, but he has never used it. He has what? One 1,000 yard season? Nice. Nothing Pro Bowl worthy...yet.

Chris Chambers would be a receiver if he learned how to hang onto the football and make key catches. Right now he's all body and a lot of talent, but he has never used it. He has what? One 1,000 yard season? Nice. Nothing Pro Bowl worthy...yet.
Exactly what i use to say to some dolfag fans down here , I would just look at them and say are you crazy ,he is good, but pro bowl worhty is reaching bad

Pretty good move on both sides. Dolphins are able to get about the same value that they drafted out of Chambers, while getting a few productive years from him. The Chargers finally get a big time WR threat since David Boston. Chambers is by far a better receiver and less of a headache. Now is Teddy Gin #1 or #2 in the depth chart?

Once again the dolfags prove that they are the Most dumbest NFL team Ever

But I love it :)

That's classic. That is the most funniest thing I've heard all day.

I guess Chambers going is part of the rebuilding process, He will be fondly remembered here in Miami. With that being said, his production has been dropping since he was a pro bowler in 05', I'm actually suprised we were able to get a second for him.

Good luck in S.D. Chris!!

That's classic. That is the most funniest thing I've heard all day.

I guess Chambers going is part of the rebuilding process, He will be fondly remembered here in Miami. With that being said, his production has been dropping since he was a pro bowler in 05', I'm actually suprised we were able to get a second for him.

Good luck in S.D. Chris!!

That is the second "most funniest" thing I've read all day. Sorry to go all madmike on y'all but damn!! :lol:

Sounds good to me.

I heard they're going to use that 2nd rounder on a kick returner. :biggrin:

if the Jets end up putting pennington on the trading block there are a lot of good defensive teams in need of a QB that would probably be willing to part with a high draft pick knowing that pennington could succeed with a team around him.

if pennington does go who else would be on the trading block? vilma? robertson? mccareins? will Laveranues be far behind?

Archived