Somebody pinch me, it's everybody elses fault but Chad's. Merged 11X

ECURB

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After putting up 3 points in the second half vs one of the worst defenses around, its time for KC next week. Chad showed up small in tight situations as usual. Thanks Chad.

:confused0082:

What does that have to do with our run d?

:confused0082:

What does that have to do with our run d?

When your QB cant lead a drive to save his life, it leaves our D on the field too long. Any defense would be exposed after being left on the field as long as the Jets were today. 3 points, 67 yards total in the 2nd half. Pathetic.

When your QB cant lead a drive to save his life, it leaves our D on the field too long. Any defense would be exposed after being left on the field as long as the Jets were today. 3 points, 67 yards total in the 2nd half. Pathetic.

Do you actually watch the game? (I guess I will humor you... but your being an ******* trying to go off topic in this thread)

The JETS D allowed 4 drives out of 5 for about 25-30 minutes from the end of the scond half on to go for a TD... that had nothing to do with Chad...

His hero has played well, this D has cost us the game.

I feel sorry for Chad cos you know he'll get blamed!!!:roll:

The Bengals defense is even worse than ours.

Putting up two (non-garbage time) TDs against them is ****ing pathetic.

Oh, and Coles did all the work on one of Chad's touchdown "drives".

Do you actually watch the game? (I guess I will humor you... but your being an ******* trying to go off topic in this thread)

The JETS D allowed 4 drives out of 5 for about 25-30 minutes from the end of the scond half on to go for a TD... that had nothing to do with Chad...

Yes our D sucks. But Pennington didn't do a goddamn thing in the 2nd half.

Chad couldnt get it done at the end... but the defense couldnt get **** done all day...

Everyone jumps on Chad but its bull****... this D ****ed up bad...

Mangini ****ed up bad...

So if there is going to be specific threads about players... I am going to make it fair... and post threads about the others guys that also ****ed up

You are pathetic! JUST F'ING PATHETIC!!!!!

It was the D that couldnt get Chad on th field, tahtw as the damn problem.

Stop making eleventy billion threads ecurb

If there is a Chad sucked thread (which he did at the end) then there should be a thread about all of the plkayers that sucked... othewise... merge it into one thread for the O sucked and one for the D sucked

Can't admit that Chad Put Put Pennington was part of the reason, and a big part of the reason, that the Jets lost the game today.

ecurb is not alone in that regard. Plenty of people refuse to blame Chad or Mangini at all, it's like some sort of sick hero idolation or something. What does it matter though. We were going nowhere at 1-5 and we will be going nowhere at 1-6. I don't see how anyone can claim a 1-6 HC is a genius though. There are no injuries and this team's problems are the same as they were last season and all through offseason. How many great coaches have such terrible seasons especially in the modern NFL era?

Archived