Do You Still Get Mad When The Jets Lose

Maxman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when we lost to the bills i got mad ,when we lost to the giants i started not to care anymore. no ned to get my hopes up. i still love my jets,and i still can`t wait to watch my team team play every week. i still get happy when we make big plays,but when we lose. i expect it.

Yesterday I was pretty calm. I got mad at the end. But not as mad as normal. Not 4hcrew mad. That guy throws mustard on people after the Jets lose.

It felt like the Kotite years. You see the team self destruct and you just observe. Can't get emotionally invested in them at this point because it just hurts if you do.

Not Really. The Seahawks won!!! J/K Seriously ive become numb to the Jets losing after being a fan for over 35 years. After surviving the Kotite years, Im sure I can survive anything Mangini throws my way

Yea I still get mad... I don't expect to win before every game like I used to, but I am rooting my team on and most of the time it seams like i want the win more than they dooooo...

I am sick of the bad play calling.

I am sick of the P.I. penalties.

I am sick of the lack of a run defense.

I am sick of the losing....

Yesterday I was pretty calm. I got mad at the end. But not as mad as normal. Not 4hcrew mad. That guy throws mustard on people after the Jets lose.

It felt like the Kotite years. You see the team self destruct and you just observe. Can't get emotionally invested in them at this point because it just hurts if you do.

I hate saying it but with each loss I find it a little easier to accept. Never thought it would come to this. :puke:

I'd get made if they won, there is no point to winning right now, I get mad saying this but there really is no point to the jets winning another game, we're not gonna make the playoff's, not gonna do anything but go 5-11 and there really is no point to sucking and then sucking at getting a good pick.

I'd get made if they won, there is no point to winning right now, I get mad saying this but there really is no point to the jets winning another game, we're not gonna make the playoff's, not gonna do anything but go 5-11 and there really is no point to sucking and then sucking at getting a good pick.

If they go 5-11 with Chad P and wind up with the 10th pick or something, what a wasted season all the way around.

I still get ticked off after a loss, but not as much. I have an old dilapidated camper in the back woodlot that I occasionally take my frustrations out on with the splitting maul or axe. ---10 years ago I would get mad, Id visit it with the 12 guage and "ventilate" it.

---10 years from now I will probably get slightly irked, and drive my Bronco through it.

Archived