Do You Still Get Mad When The Jets Lose

Maxman

Mad ?

Why should I get mad

My baseball team tanked again in the first round

My football team looks like the 96 Jets reincarnated

My hockey team is struggling out of the gates

My basketball team has spent more time in court than on the court.

The Red Sox are in the World Series

The Pats are looking unstoppable.

OF COURSE I'M FUNKIN MAD. THIS TEAM BLOWS CHUNKS. ALL MY TEAM BLOW CHUNKS. I'M SO F'N TICKED OFF AT ALL OF THEM RIGHT NOW.

EVERYBODY SUX !!!!!!!!!! :soapbox:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mad ?

Why should I get mad

OF COURSE I'M FUNKIN MAD. THIS TEAM BLOWS CHUNKS. ALL MY TEAM BLOW CHUNKS. I'M SO F'N TICKED OFF AT ALL OF THEM RIGHT NOW.

Mad ?

Why should I get mad

Hey it could be worse. You could still be living in NJ!!!

Mad ?

Why should I get mad

Hey it could be worse. You could still be living in NJ!!!

Mad ?

Why should I get mad

I take it you're a Rangers or Devils fan and definitely a Knicks fan?:P

I feel ya man. Jets, Yankees, Rangers and Knicks here. I don't know whats a worse combination of teams right now.:character42:

At least I have Michigan!

Mad ?

Why should I get mad

I take it you're a Rangers or Devils fan and definitely a Knicks fan?:P

I feel ya man. Jets, Yankees, Rangers and Knicks here. I don't know whats a worse combination of teams right now.:character42:

At least I have Michigan!

Take us with you!

Although it is like 80 degrees here today. So it isn't all bad.

Well i don't know exactly what the temp is today, but i still have the top down from this weekend, i am loving it! Its almost halloween and the jets season is over but i still get to ride top down.

Hey max, did mrs max get a chance to peep the new wranglers this weekend? Dude, much cooler then the family truckster minivan.

Hot weather SUCKS.

I don't know where you are Phil, but here in Sussex County its a nice 70 degress.

70 and below or bust.:P

nothin wrong with 80s,,unless you are obese and cant take the heat..

maybe you have a very high metabolism and heat gets to you

Hey max, did mrs max get a chance to peep the new wranglers this weekend? Dude, much cooler then the family truckster minivan.

How did you know about that? Did I miss a thread or is there something I should know?

I actually enjoy it, hopefully Mangini gets my point.

I laugh when it happens. So does everyone else I know. The only people that think Chad should start are Mangini and people that post here. Everyone else across the nation has been mocking us for starting the guy for a month now. I get some funny IMs:

From a Bengals Fan:

Dink

Dunk

Dink

Dunk

Dink

Du---

INTERCEPTION!!!

A Niners fan:

I don't even like the Jets, but I feel sorry for Jets fans, nobody should be forced to have Chad Pennington as their QB, he is so bad.

Eagles fan:

Can you tell me why Pennington is still starting? What do you guys see in him?

Chargers fan:

When are the Jets going to bench Pennington? That's just sad.

I laugh when it happens. So does everyone else I know. The only people that think Chad should start are Mangini and people that post here. Everyone else across the nation has been mocking us for starting the guy for a month now. I get some funny IMs:

From a Bengals Fan:

Dink

Dunk

Dink

Dunk

Dink

Du---

INTERCEPTION!!!

A Niners fan:

I don't even like the Jets, but I feel sorry for Jets fans, nobody should be forced to have Chad Pennington as their QB, he is so bad.

Eagles fan:

Can you tell me why Pennington is still starting? What do you guys see in him?

Chargers fan:

When are the Jets going to bench Pennington? That's just sad.

I'm sick and tired of hearing that all over the world. We need to spend some damn money this off-season and get some damn PLAY MAKERS, something we don't have and something we desperately need.

Yupp I get mad still. What happened to CPF? Chad pennington football?!! Ha that was kinda funny of the guys to say......

To see the Jets win again... i'd go nuts!

Yeah I thought that was weird the way they explained it. They called it CPF Football. Which stands for:

Chad Pennington Football Football.

A simple CPF would have done the trick. There is merit to that. Chad used to be much more fiery. He showed a little more of that yesterday. But nowhere near as much as his rookie year. He used to friggin head butt people.

Yeah I thought that was weird the way they explained it. They called it CPF Football. Which stands for:

A simple CPF would have done the trick. There is merit to that. Chad used to be much more fiery. He showed a little more of that yesterday. But nowhere near as much as his rookie year. He used to friggin head butt people.

Maybe when Chad went in for rotator cuff surgery the doctors screwed up and accidently neutered him instead. That would explain why he's been nutless ever since and still has a crap arm.

when he first said it i thought "Chad fvcking Pennington"

;-)

Being mocked by a fan of a team that started Trent Dilfer this week is pretty low.

To be fair he mocked me a few weeks back, and now I think he feels like it's kicking someone that's down so he hasn't said anything this week. The Bengals fan was this week though. He waited until after the game to IM me. I made a comment about waiting to mock me and he told me he wasn't mocking me but rather Chad Pennington. I tried to paste it but it didn't paste right.

Due to the wildfires in SoCal I don't have any classes today and tomorrow, not that I go to my Monday one anyway, but at least I won't have to hear anything tomorrow since everybody knows I'm a Jets fan. JN is so easy to see on my screen during class I guess.

ouch I am still not living that mustard scene down...friggin jello shots...I guess you guys did not receive my letter of apology in the mail. It is hard to not get mad at this team especially when you spend your hard earned money on season tickets and road trips. I tried my best yesterday but ended up with the remote slammed into the wall with Chad's last pick. Is it too much to ask to see competent football

Yes, I almost threw the remote at the wall. Next week, forget the beer; start with the shots right away at the tailgate.

BTY, 4h just throws mustard on mods. ;)

:bag::bag::bag:

:rl:

He karate kicked your plate full of food out of your hand as you were about to gobble it down, and it spewed mustard all over me. for better clarification.

All is forgiven! :)

After 47 years of being a Jet fan I have gone thru many years of the season being

over in Oct. or Nov. I don't get enraged any more during games/seasons like this.

I just accept it now as one of the disappointments that one goes thru in his lifetime.

But for some of you younger guys I say this....Get out while you still have a chance.

There is no way in hell this team will ever make it to the promised land. It just

won't happen. There are too many teams now that will always be better than us.

Pick an up and coming team and switch allegiances because your heading for

many years of suffering if you stay with them. For me its too late but for you

there is still time.

For you older guys there is a Marx Bros movie, the name of which I forget for the

moment where during some silliness scene, Groucho walks up to the camera

and says, "I have to be here but you people should get up and leave".

Archived