Do You Still Get Mad When The Jets Lose

Maxman

Top 10 offence???

Do you expect a running game to magically appear???

It really wouldnt matter who is QB'ing this offence. No running game, below average O-line. It couldnt be done IMO.

We would be able to run if they weren't playing 9 in the box. Not every good running team has a great O-line, a lot of it is the QB.

Give us the Pats' O-line and we still wouldn't be able to run the ball with Lobs McChad back there.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I almost threw the remote at the wall. Next week, forget the beer; start with the shots right away at the tailgate.

BTY, 4h just throws mustard on mods. ;)

:bag::bag::bag:

4PM game this week means a lot of drinking time build up to the actual game. We will be on alert for 124's curfew time.

Yes, I almost threw the remote at the wall. Next week, forget the beer; start with the shots right away at the tailgate.

BTY, 4h just throws mustard on mods. ;)

:bag::bag::bag:

4PM game this week means a lot of drinking time build up to the actual game. We will be on alert for 124's curfew time.

We would be able to run if they weren't playing 9 in the box. Not every good running team has a great O-line, a lot of it is the QB.

Give us the Pats' O-line and we still wouldn't be able to run the ball with Lobs McChad back there.

They didnt have any safetys up at the line for most of the game yesterday. Especially right after the deep pass.

You will see when Clemens comes in, its the run-blocking. I remember the Bills game (I watched it twice) were D-line was dominating our O-line, what happens beyond that is irrelevent, when their 4 can beat our 5 safety arent required. They weren't in the bills game and they weren't yesterday.

You gusy ahve to stop lying to yourself, had is not the problem with the running game. Its the easy excuse to blame him, the truth is we just cant run-block, we cant.

You'll see this when Clemens comes in.

They didnt have any safetys up at the line for most of the game yesterday. Especially right after the deep pass.

You will see when Clemens comes in, its the run-blocking. I remember the Bills game (I watched it twice) were D-line was dominating our O-line, what happens beyond that is irrelevent, when their 4 can beat our 5 safety arent required. They weren't in the bills game and they weren't yesterday.

You gusy ahve to stop lying to yourself, had is not the problem with the running game. Its the easy excuse to blame him, the truth is we just cant run-block, we cant.

Yesterday I was pretty calm. I got mad at the end. But not as mad as normal. Not 4hcrew mad. That guy throws mustard on people after the Jets lose.

It felt like the Kotite years. You see the team self destruct and you just observe. Can't get emotionally invested in them at this point because it just hurts if you do.

I expect the Jets to lose so no not really, not anymore at least.

But I did get mustard thrown at me at the game against Philly, and I did not take that **** very kindly. 4H, your done... :box:

Yesterday I was pretty calm. I got mad at the end. But not as mad as normal. Not 4hcrew mad. That guy throws mustard on people after the Jets lose.

It felt like the Kotite years. You see the team self destruct and you just observe. Can't get emotionally invested in them at this point because it just hurts if you do.

I expect the Jets to lose so no not really, not anymore at least.

But I did get mustard thrown at me at the game against Philly, and I did not take that **** very kindly. 4H, your done... :box:

of course its not all on chad, i don't see us making an upgrade to the o-line this year, but having a strong armed qb will help the situation more than leaving chad in. Not like it even matters, this year is over anyway.

of course its not all on chad, i don't see us making an upgrade to the o-line this year, but having a strong armed qb will help the situation more than leaving chad in. Not like it even matters, this year is over anyway.

nope I don't let it get to me this year-the only yelling I did at the TV yesterday was Wilcox saying that roughing the passer wasn't a penalty-I was screaming "HE SLAMMED HIM DOWN A-HOLE!!"

When we were up 23-10 I fully expected us to lose-I've never seen a team have to play catch up with a lead before-this year's Jets team is taking it to a whole nuther level of horrible-ness-we're breaking new ground as far as the NFL game is concerned

nope I don't let it get to me this year-the only yelling I did at the TV yesterday was Wilcox saying that roughing the passer wasn't a penalty-I was screaming "HE SLAMMED HIM DOWN A-HOLE!!"

When we were up 23-10 I fully expected us to lose-I've never seen a team have to play catch up with a lead before-this year's Jets team is taking it to a whole nuther level of horrible-ness-we're breaking new ground as far as the NFL game is concerned

I didn't notice it but last week my wife told nme I was short & edgy. This week it was just another sunday in the life of me watching the jets on tv. while sad & pathetic I took it with a grain of salt and said to myself, gee I sure hope clemens starts.

No more passionate rants about the jets needing a spark! It's more like "go jets". (spoken quietly with a monotone voice.)

I didn't notice it but last week my wife told nme I was short & edgy. This week it was just another sunday in the life of me watching the jets on tv. while sad & pathetic I took it with a grain of salt and said to myself, gee I sure hope clemens starts.

No more passionate rants about the jets needing a spark! It's more like "go jets". (spoken quietly with a monotone voice.)

If we had lost the game 38-13 and never really had a chance or a lead, then yeah, I would've been fairly calm, but still a little bit mad. However, with how we lost yesterday I was furious. I would say out of the six losses this one was the third worst in terms of how pissed I was. 1. New England, 2. Giants, 3a. Yesterday, 3b. Buffalo.

If we had lost the game 38-13 and never really had a chance or a lead, then yeah, I would've been fairly calm, but still a little bit mad. However, with how we lost yesterday I was furious. I would say out of the six losses this one was the third worst in terms of how pissed I was. 1. New England, 2. Giants, 3a. Yesterday, 3b. Buffalo.

Archived