Do You Still Get Mad When The Jets Lose

Maxman

Yesterday I was pretty calm. I got mad at the end. But not as mad as normal. Not 4hcrew mad. That guy throws mustard on people after the Jets lose.

It felt like the Kotite years. You see the team self destruct and you just observe. Can't get emotionally invested in them at this point because it just hurts if you do.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I was pretty calm. I got mad at the end. But not as mad as normal. Not 4hcrew mad. That guy throws mustard on people after the Jets lose.

It felt like the Kotite years. You see the team self destruct and you just observe. Can't get emotionally invested in them at this point because it just hurts if you do.

LOL...funny you should ask.

I don't get mad anymore..I kind of just expect it. Any other year even if I knew we were a shoe-in to lose I would tell people we are going to win...yet this year, like yesterday for example, the hottie bartender asked me who we are playing and if we are going to win. I simply smile and say "no, probably not".

I'm finding it easier to cope.

LOL...funny you should ask.

I don't get mad anymore..I kind of just expect it. Any other year even if I knew we were a shoe-in to lose I would tell people we are going to win...yet this year, like yesterday for example, the hottie bartender asked me who we are playing and if we are going to win. I simply smile and say "no, probably not".

I'm finding it easier to cope.

There is nothing that this teams brings that makes you expect them to do well, so, when the inevitable breakdown occurs, it is not surprising.

The very worst comment that you can make about them is that they are uninteresting to watch. At least with a Kotite team, you had a Chrebet, you had Mo Lewis, you had a Hugh Douglas and could point to something.

What do we have here? A Revis who flashes at times? A Cotchery and Coles combo who you wonder how they could really work with a QB and full system?

What else?

There is nothing that this teams brings that makes you expect them to do well, so, when the inevitable breakdown occurs, it is not surprising.

The very worst comment that you can make about them is that they are uninteresting to watch. At least with a Kotite team, you had a Chrebet, you had Mo Lewis, you had a Hugh Douglas and could point to something.

What do we have here? A Revis who flashes at times? A Cotchery and Coles combo who you wonder how they could really work with a QB and full system?

What else?

What else?

Flashes of Leon when they use him on offense.

What else?

Anyone on this board could script the Jets version of the 2 minute offense.

8 yard complete out pass to Coles

Leon Washington run 4 yards up the middle Draw

3 Yard out to Coles

Incomplete out pass to Cotchery.

Interception intended for Coles on out pass.

Who does that? Really. Who does that over and over and over again?

3 Yard out to Coles

I was looking for my sister's cat because i had this raging urge to kill something, like American Psycho. Good thing he was hiding outside.

I was looking for my sister's cat because i had this raging urge to kill something, like American Psycho. Good thing he was hiding outside.

nope,, like my we suck and expect to suck thread,,

that was my point, ,indifferent odd emotions yesterday

nope,, like my we suck and expect to suck thread,,

that was my point, ,indifferent odd emotions yesterday

What else?

Call me a homer if you want to, but with just those three weapons there is no reason the Jets shouldn't have a top 10 offense. Even if we had Jon Kitna, jason cambell or Alex Smith we would, more than likely, crack the top 10.

This QB situation is far too out of control.

What else?

Call me a homer if you want to, but with just those three weapons there is no reason the Jets shouldn't have a top 10 offense. Even if we had Jon Kitna, jason cambell or Alex Smith we would, more than likely, crack the top 10.

3 Yard out to Coles

The Colt's two minute drill is a lot like that mixing in fly routes to combat the corners from jumping the out routes. If we had a guy that could throw a deep ball without a running start, it might be effective.

3 Yard out to Coles

The Colt's two minute drill is a lot like that mixing in fly routes to combat the corners from jumping the out routes. If we had a guy that could throw a deep ball without a running start, it might be effective.

Top 10 offence???

Do you expect a running game to magically appear???

It really wouldnt matter who is QB'ing this offence. No running game, below average O-line. It couldnt be done IMO.

Top 10 offence???

It really wouldnt matter who is QB'ing this offence. No running game, below average O-line. It couldnt be done IMO.

Yes, I almost threw the remote at the wall. Next week, forget the beer; start with the shots right away at the tailgate.

BTY, 4h just throws mustard on mods. ;)

:bag::bag::bag:

Yes, I almost threw the remote at the wall. Next week, forget the beer; start with the shots right away at the tailgate.

BTY, 4h just throws mustard on mods. ;)

:bag::bag::bag:

Top 10 offence???

We would be able to run if they weren't playing 9 in the box. Not every good running team has a great O-line, a lot of it is the QB.

Give us the Pats' O-line and we still wouldn't be able to run the ball with Lobs McChad back there.

Archived