Dungy bashes the Pats

faba

Glad to see someone remembers the cameragate issue, and hasnt let it get swept under the rug. Kudos Tony.

now all that he has to do, is backing it up by kicking the living garbage out of the Pats. Man, what i wouldn'g give for a Colts victory. I've transformed into a die hard Colts fan overnight and for the week.

Further proof that Dungy is a moron. I hope he doesn't expect the big bad bully to have second thoughts before shoving his head down the toilet.

Dungy would beat the snot out of Belly. I am just saying that because you used the head down the toilet analogy.

No sour grapes here. I'm all for every coach in the NFL giving Belichick even more motivation.

Come on Alk.

Tony Dungy is a great football coach.

What did he say that was so "inspirational" to Belly or the Pats? What's wrong with being brutally honest?

I didn't catch a hint of malice in any of his statement..just a man standing by his opinion.

Come on Alk.

What did he say that was so "inspirational" to Belly or the Pats? What's wrong with being brutally honest?

I didn't catch a hint of malice in any of his statement..just a man standing by his opinion.

You missed the point C2C. The Patzies know NOTHING about being brutally honest nor standing by their word.

Sure sounds like sour grapes Alk. At least Dungy is a MAN and stands behind what he says. Something Beliprick knows nothing about.

Seriously now, we're beating teams every week by at least 3 scores. Why would I have any sour grapes? I have never been a Dungy fan all the way back to his days in Tampa. I don't buy into his crooked preacher routine at all. They'll get a beatdown this weekend and you'll see the real Tony Dungy whining and making excuses just like in the past.

Come on Alk.

There's nothing wrong with being brutally honest. Just don't be surprised when the person you're being brutally honest about knocks your teeth down your throat and then steps on your neck. Just sayin'...

There's nothing wrong with being brutally honest. Just don't be surprised when the person you're being brutally honest about knocks your teeth down your throat and then steps on your neck. Just sayin'...

Ok?

Other than the fact that there is a football game being played Sunday...I dont see any other outside motivation being piped in.

Archived