My 2,000th post here at JN

-Here is to Kellen Clemens winning more SB's than Chad Pennington did as the starting QB for the New York Jets.

-Here is to D.Harris on replacing J.Vilma as the leader of this Mangini 3-4 Defense for years to come while winning the Defensive Rookie Of The Year Award.

-Here is to L.Coles with hope that he recovers from his concussion and comes back and plays the rest of his NFL Career at 100%. We already lost W.Chrebet to concussions... Lets not let concussions ruin another all time great Jets career.

-Here is to the Jets replacing D.Robertson in the offseason while finding a true 3-4 NT to help anchor this Defensive Line for years to come....Instead of a 4-3 DT pretending to play the role of a 3-4 NT.

-Here is to D.Revis on becoming the next Shut Down Corner that this Jets team has needed for a long time.

-Here is to Leon Washington on breaking the All Time NFL Single Season Record for most kickoffs returned for a TD

-Here is to K.Rhodes on getting his head out of his ass and becoming the Play-Maker that we all know he can be, while becoming the leader of this Jets secondary for years to come.

-Here is to J.Cotchery on becoming the Jets #1 All Time Leading Reciever... "The Kid Kellen" goes deep to Jericho "I was made for big plays" Cotchery!

-Here is to the Jets adding talent on the Offensive line to play alongside Ferguson and Mangold within the near future.

-Here is to the Jets on Winning a SB before I die!

well you'll have to step up your game if u wanna reach that goal before u leave for latvia next year

LMAO... Im not going to Latvia to live in Latvia 4ever... Im going to Latvia because my girls dad is really sick with Cancer and she wants to be by his side before he goes... Its not something im looking foward to, its something that any man would have to do if he cares for a girl... Its that simple.

All these "When r u going to Latvia Jokes" really arent funny in my eyes... Its not like im going to have a vacation, im going because a loved one's dad is dying

LMAO... Im not going to Latvia to live in Latvia 4ever... Im going to Latvia because my girls dad is really sick with Cancer and she wants to be by his side before he goes... Its not something im looking foward to, its something that any man would have to do if he cares for a girl... Its that simple.

All these "When r u going to Latvia Jokes" really arent funny in my eyes... Its not like im going to have a vacation, im going because a loved one's dad is dying

hers is to your father in law living 50 more healthy years:biggrin:

Where in the **** is Lativa ?

Are you a immigrant ?

This might be the best thing you have ever said. And the first classy thing you've done.:)

Humor is the best way to deal with life's tragedies. You should see the humor behind the board's jokes about you leaving. You have to learn how to laugh at the tough times in life.

My belief is simple... if you're going to make jokes about other people and situations, you have to accept them when it hits close to home.

-Here is to Kellen Clemens winning more SB's than Chad Pennington did as the starting QB for the New York Jets.

-Here is to D.Harris on replacing J.Vilma as the leader of this Mangini 3-4 Defense for years to come while winning the Defensive Rookie Of The Year Award.

-Here is to L.Coles with hope that he recovers from his concussion and comes back and plays the rest of his NFL Career at 100%. We already lost W.Chrebet to concussions... Lets not let concussions ruin another all time great Jets career.

-Here is to the Jets replacing D.Robertson in the offseason while finding a true 3-4 NT to help anchor this Defensive Line for years to come....Instead of a 4-3 DT pretending to play the role of a 3-4 NT.

-Here is to D.Revis on becoming the next Shut Down Corner that this Jets team has needed for a long time.

-Here is to Leon Washington on breaking the All Time NFL Single Season Record for most kickoffs returned for a TD

-Here is to K.Rhodes on getting his head out of his ass and becoming the Play-Maker that we all know he can be, while becoming the leader of this Jets secondary for years to come.

-Here is to J.Cotchery on becoming the Jets #1 All Time Leading Reciever... "The Kid Kellen" goes deep to Jericho "I was made for big plays" Cotchery!

-Here is to the Jets adding talent on the Offensive line to play alongside Ferguson and Mangold within the near future.

-Here is to the Jets on Winning a SB before I die!

hey why am i not in there!

Archived