Chad pennington is practicing with the practice squad

jetsrule128

this is the article

Prall gets another chance with Jets

Former ESU receiver gives up teaching job, joins New York's practice squad

By Mike Kuhns

Record Sports Writer

November 08, 2007

On Monday, Evan Prall was a high school football coach.

On Tuesday, Prall was an NFL player

Prall: hey chad i want to show the coaches I can catch the deep Ball ,hit me at the 40 yd line ok .

Chad: uh ... how about I hit you at the 20 then you can break for some Yac's. That will

show the coaches that you can catch one of my Ducks and make something out of

nothing ,Yeah that will show'em.

Prall: ?? Hey Tui, can we show chad how it's done ,help me out here ,work with me brother.

Tui: Nah ,I just hold the clipboard around here, How am i doing ??

Prall: ?

Oh ...how the mighty have fallen.

I had a whole different view point. I love the fact that Chad is still trying to help this team, his career, and the younger players. I am not a Chad supporter or hater. I just want the best player to play that gives us a chance to win. That being said, good for you Chad.

I had a whole different view point. I love the fact that Chad is still trying to help this team, his career, and the younger players. I am not a Chad supporter or hater. I just want the best player to play that gives us a chance to win. That being said, good for you Chad.

And good for you coach for not taking a cheap shot.

I agree totally. But, most people are still angry with Chad, and understandably so. He had many of us thinking Super Bowl when he took Vinny T's place--but it just never happened.

Regardless, I think its great he's still contributing to the team, pumping them up on the sidelines during games, all that stuff. It's what a benched captain should do, but many NFL players' egos are too big for it.

Archived