Steelers | Farrior says he will be looking for Winslow

Smizzy

Steelers | Farrior says he will be looking for Winslow

Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:24:45 -0800

Jeff Schudel, of the News-Herald, reports Pittsburgh Steelers LB James Farrior had a word of warning for Cleveland Browns TE Kellen Winslow Wednesday, Nov. 7. Farrior said, "He better have his head on a swivel. Every time we go up against those guys, I'll be looking for him."

Winslow was a tool but has been a terrific TE and team guy since his accident. He is having another outstanding season.

Steeelrs have that knack for getting players to fit into their system over the years.

Seemed like he fit the system fine. He had just (finally) had a very productive season and was looking for real money. The Jets chose to replace him with Cottrell's boy Cowart while Farrior was still negotiating with them. Dumbasses.

Seemed like he fit the system fine. He had just (finally) had a very productive season and was looking for real money. The Jets chose to replace him with Cottrell's boy Cowart while Farrior was still negotiating with them. Dumbasses.

I love how Cotrell is performing his magic in SD. He took an agressive defense and turned them into a bend and break. This is the kind of moron that floats around from team to team and somehow survives in the NFL. That is why I am still willing to give young mangini more time. The alternative is most likely retreads.

I love how Cotrell is performing his magic in SD. He took an agressive defense and turned them into a bend and break. This is the kind of moron that floats around from team to team and somehow survives in the NFL. That is why I am still willing to give young mangini more time. The alternative is most likely retreads.

I'm on that same boat. Teams keep recycling the same tired old coaches that have never produced much of anything. Yet its teams like the NE that take a shot on BB, after failing miserably with his first HCing gig and then produces great results* on his next*.

I like the fresh blood of this FO, they've made mistakes, but i still support them.

Further proof that folks that play for the Steelers are trash talking blow hards. Mr. Crennell - please expose these idiots for the frauds they really are. I'd appreciate that.

trash talking world champs you mean

remember theyve won more recently than new england

Further proof that folks that play for the Steelers are trash talking blow hards. Mr. Crennell - please expose these idiots for the frauds they really are. I'd appreciate that.

Mr. Crennell is too busy being a fraud himself. Barely beating two winless team and a 4-4 team should earn him coach of the year honors huh? :yawn:

Archived