MSG poll...Should the Jets try to unload Pennington after the season?

NIGHT STALKER

They should have unloaded chad after the first surgery,Then they let him stay after his second surgery (crazy) and now we are the Laughing stock of the AFC and the NFL for that matter .

Thanks Chad :bag:

As long as you're playing shoulda-woulda-coulda, they never should have extended his rookie contract in the first place. Probably could've gotten a first & a 3rd for him back then, lol.

I think there are plenty of teams that would want him. For what, who knows. I would think between a 3rd and 6th round. Probably the higher the pick the more conditions will be attached.

the panthers qb situation is a mess. any possibilities he goes mid season to carolina? they are totally scrambling right now.

They should have unloaded chad after the first surgery,Then they let him stay after his second surgery (crazy) and now we are the Laughing stock of the AFC and the NFL for that matter .

Thanks Chad :bag:

Thanks Chad???

When you say they let should have unloaded Chad and that they let him stay you are talking about the Jets, not Chad.

If it wasn't for the D the games would NOT have been on the line!!

So are you saying we pay Chad 64 million dollars to win games that are NOT on the line? That it is totally unrealistic for a 64 million dollar man to not lose 3 games because of horrible 4th quarter interceptions?

and not to mention when Tony Kornhiser goes on National TV and says his grandmother can throw harder and farther than your NFL Qb you know you have a problem.

I have stated many times in other forums that I did not think we could ever win with Chad....but Kornhiser is a much greater joke than Pennington ever was.....

So are you saying we pay Chad 64 million dollars to win games that are NOT on the line? That it is totally unrealistic for a 64 million dollar man to not lose 3 games because of horrible 4th quarter interceptions?

No, what I'm saying is if we didn't blow the leads in those games (because of our D) then Penny wouldn't have been in that situation to throw the picks!!

No, what I'm saying is if we didn't blow the leads in those games (because of our D) then Penny wouldn't have been in that situation to throw the picks!!

I agree with Bobby to a point here. I've said it a few times but it's worth repeating; I've never seen a team with a lead have to continually play catch-up football (this is 41 years of watching NFL football) because the defense can't stop ANY-BODY-ever. A lot of that has to do with Chad's failures-a lot-not all

Archived