Word out of Raleigh (Cowher hometown), He and Penny to Panthers

SouthernJet

Looks like Cowher will be going to Panthers and he wants Chad to come with him,,

He thinks he can get the Panther D back on track and wantrs Chad to manage the Offense for him while D controls game..

we will see...

sounds good ... a 3rd rounder and a year's worth of Bullocks BBQ and he is

theirs

A little tidbit of info

I know Bill Cowher from business doings. He will never coach in the NFL again

Clemson Tigers AFTER a year off, is a possiblility

You will more than likely see him in the College ranks if 'Ol Tommy keeps his job after next season

A little tidbit of info

I know Bill Cowher from business doings. He will never coach in the NFL again

Clemson Tigers AFTER a year off, is a possiblility

hahahahahahah

clemson,,,

hahahahahaahha

ya, he will go to the 2nd best college program in state

Cowher to Clemson or another ACC school isn't crazy. He'd be paid a fortune and have total job security. he could have assistants do most of the recruiting except for the final big visit. And if you raise up a doormat to national prominence, he'd get accolades. Recall Geroeg Siefert pretty much ended his career with a bad run with the Panthers. That doesn't happen with college jobs.

Cowher to Clemson or another ACC school isn't crazy. He'd be paid a fortune and have total job security. he could have assistants do most of the recruiting except for the final big visit. And if you raise up a doormat to national prominence, he'd get accolades. Recall Geroeg Siefert pretty much ended his career with a bad run with the Panthers. That doesn't happen with college jobs.

haha,,nope,,maybe NC State,,

but not clemson

NFL Bound or a major college OUTSIDE of ACC...

Michigan, LSU etc..

I will wager you anything you'd like on Cowhers next job

Whatever school it be, it WILL be in the college ranks, not Pro

And he happens to have some roots with Clemson, sorry

he may well go to college,, i agree there,,

but i doubt clemson,,

what roots? womens basketball coach???

his youngest kid is in High school in raleigh and i hear she is NC state or Princeton bound to play basketball...

I doubt he would go to another acc school other than nc state...

stranger things have happened,,but from what i hear from his associates is he is playing cool,,but will probably take the panthers job if available in 2009,,he wants to take another year off,,

on tha tnote,,the Panthers inner snctum is ful lof rumors of them stickin with fox one more year to get cowher,,they are afraid of signing a new coach to a multi year deal where if they wait one year they get cowher...

we will see.....

C'mon 'ol man, lets put something on it, since you know everything

i didnt bet when u wanted to bet on my 'mets win more than yanks' prediction,,i saved u money then ,,i dont bet,, i told u that then,,i am just saving your impulsive ass money ,,:)

The fans here are so down on the Panthers they make us look like Packer fans.

They haven't won a game at home in year, they want just about everyone except Smith, and Beeson out of there.

Smith would think Pennington would be a godsend considering the fact the he has dealt most of the year with Vinny and Carr.

Panthers need another reciever to go with Smith though. Jarrett their second round pick is clueless and has only suited up a couple of times this year.

The fans here are so down on the Panthers they make us look like Packer fans.

They haven't won a game at home in year, they want just about everyone except Smith, and Beeson out of there.

Smith would think Pennington would be a godsend considering the fact the he has dealt most of the year with Vinny and Carr.

Panthers need another reciever to go with Smith though. Jarrett their second round pick is clueless and has only suited up a couple of times this year.

ya, jarrett may be biggest bust of last years draft

Either Cowher or Schottenhiemer since Cowher lives up in the Raliegh area and Schottenheimer who lives in the Lake Norman area. (Near Charlotte).

They (The fans) are tired of Fox and the GM.

Then again alot of these folks wanted David Carr to win the starting job over Jake Delhomme in Training Camp so take the fans for what they worth.

Either Cowher or Schottenhiemer since Cowher lives up in the Raliegh area and Schottenheimer who lives in the Lake Norman area. (Near Charlotte).

They (The fans) are tired of Fox and the GM.

Then again alot of these folks wanted David Carr to win the starting job over Jake Delhomme in Training Camp so take the fans for what they worth.

ya schott is itching,,he lobbied UNC for the Tarheel job a few years back...

the panthers have 3 QBs,,IMHO, they all suck...

never been a jake fan,,Carr was a bad move..

they should have ponied up for schaub

ya schott is itching,,he lobbied UNC for the Tarheel job a few years back...

the panthers have 3 QBs,,IMHO, they all suck...

never been a jake fan,,Carr was a bad move..

they should have ponied up for schaub

Yeah they could have. Alot of the people I work with are Panthers fans and this year with Testaverde and Carr and last year with Weinke, are starting to realize that Jake isn't as bad as they thought he was.

I don't know what the problem is with the Panthers. Peppers looks like a shell of his former shelf. The fans are alot like us. Very ticked off, hate their QB, leave the stadium early.

Just like being home :P

For starters, why in the world would Cowher want the Clemson job? He has 0 coaching experience in college. NONE.

Now onto Pennington..... guys, keep dreaming if you think we're getting a 3rd rounder. Just keep dreaming. Teams KNOW we have no need for him at his cap hit... they'll wait for him to be cut, or give us a 5th or 6th tops (look at Trent Green for instance)

For starters, why in the world would Cowher want the Clemson job? He has 0 coaching experience in college. NONE.

Now onto Pennington..... guys, keep dreaming if you think we're getting a 3rd rounder. Just keep dreaming. Teams KNOW we have no need for him at his cap hit... they'll wait for him to be cut, or give us a 5th or 6th tops (look at Trent Green for instance)

the benefit of a trading for penny is his contract. anyone who trades for chadwick doesn't have to give him any signing bonus - just pay his salary. on the open market chadwick goes to the highest bidder.

Archived