Amy Snorting Blow RIGHT ONSTAGE!!!

SoFlaJets

I know I always comment these things, but I saw a video abot a week ago where she reaches into her beehive they call it, and then you see her snort something. At first I didn't believe it but after watching it again it was pretty obvious.

edit: here is the video, pretty cool song too

3Ei5w3Gpwdo

Someone should put her and Pete Doherty into a Lion pit and everyone could bet on who gets eaten first, That'd be fun.:)

What have you got against lions?

Current Death Pool standings:

1. Jerry K - 61 (Anna Nicole Smith)

2. Troll - 45 (Tammy Faye Messner)

3. Hiker - 18 (Eddie Robinson, Lady Bird Johnson)

4. Murphklecko73 - 11 (Phil Rizzuto)

Everybody else - 0

You never turned around to see the frowns

on the jugglers and the clowns

When they all did tricks for you

You never understood that it ain't no good

You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you

You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat

Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat

Ain't it hard when you discover that

He really wasn't where it's at

After he took from you everything he could steal.

How does it feel?

What have you got against lions?

Current Death Pool standings:

1. Jerry K - 61 (Anna Nicole Smith)

2. Troll - 45 (Tammy Faye Messner)

3. Hiker - 18 (Eddie Robinson, Lady Bird Johnson)

4. Murphklecko73 - 11 (Phil Rizzuto)

Everybody else - 0

LOL...It's kinda hard to root for points.

Whoah, whoah, she has a good sound, whether you think she's a rip off of other artists is not right. She didn't grow up to rip off someone's sound. She has her own sound. Personally, I like her sound and haven't heard anything like that in a long time. With that said, she is totally ****ed up in the head and needs help.

What is wrong with having compassion for a fellow human being suffering?

Remind me to never contact JN when I'm down and out.

A long time? Yeah, the early 60's (Goffin/King Brill building sound), and the early 80's (Ska).

You do know that her voice is digitally altered, right?

Sorry I don't follow Goffin/King/Ska like you do.

I was born in the 70's, listening to music by early 80's... no... I don't think she is digitally alternated but I guess you have the inside track and know better.

Regardless, who doesn't have an altered sound with today's technology? She's a bullseye because of her public addiction... otherwise she'd fall under the radar like every other artist.

Sorry I don't follow Goffin/King/Ska like you do.

I was born in the 70's, listening to music by early 80's... no... I don't think she is digitally alternated but I guess you have the inside track and know better.

Regardless, who doesn't have an altered sound with today's technology? She's a bullseye because of her public addiction... otherwise she'd fall under the radar like every other artist.

Face it, she's a marginal talent- highly replacable- and she's a spoiled brat loaded up on dope. What's to like?

Listen to this and tell me you can't tell she copped "her" sound from these guys (and then stole a few melodies from Goffin/King):

28TeUbYvXS0&feature=related

Face it, she's a marginal talent- highly replacable- and she's a spoiled brat loaded up on dope. What's to like?

Listen to this and tell me you can't tell she copped "her" sound from these guys (and then stole a few melodies from Goffin/King):

28TeUbYvXS0&feature=related

She, like too many acts today, is as manufactured as soap, right down to the Joplinesque dope fiendishness. Addiction a smarketing, but you cannot control it. Except there's no discernible talent. Her writers do have the whole Brill Bulding/Carole King/Stoller&Leiber thing down, but it's a pale imitation. Nobody is totally original, but this is so lifted there may be a lawsuit here.

She, like too many acts today, is as manufactured as soap, right down to the Joplinesque dope fiendishness. Addiction a smarketing, but you cannot control it. Except there's no discernible talent. Her writers do have the whole Brill Bulding/Carole King/Stoller&Leiber thing down, but it's a pale imitation. Nobody is totally original, but this is so lifted there may be a lawsuit here.

Exactly. I just can't stand her whole trip. As far as I can see, and maybe I'm wrong, she's a spoiled brat, her dads probable a record company scumball, he bankrolled her, and she's saying 'thank you' by doing lots of cocaine and heroin. She's slumming. But it'll bite her in the *ss. She thinks she'll cheat death, but it's coming. Good riddance to bad trash. F'n scumbag.

There's nothing there. Nothing. I just hate the whole junkie trip. I hate it. I hate these people. Dope doesn't take good people and make them scumbags. Scumbags inevitably do dope. And then they die. F them.

Here's another song she ripped off (and thats pretty sad):

0thH3qnHTbI

Ultimately hate will consume you JetMoses.

Apparently you know human nature well. Never a good person has been taken by dope and apparently scumbags can't improve their lives. Wow, that is a perfect world huh?

I've known scumbags that live the straight and narrow and well-educated successful folks that do dope.

Myth busted.

So, what I think is worse is you believing a simple chick ripping off a song is worse then a bunch of dope feigns trying to improve their lives. From your perspective they should all die a horrible death.

If you can't stand her trip and if she's a ****ing scumbag why do you even care what happens to her?

You think Dylan didn't do any of the **** she's doing? So, maybe he escaped the media and the internet pics of snorting coke on stage... would it be so irrelevant if it had happened in the 60's?

She's just a slummin' bitch JetMo, doesn't deserve the time you put into her... she needs to "live it for real"... what do you know about her life?

Wow, how does it feel to be on such a high horse?

Ultimately hate will consume you JetMoses.

Apparently you know human nature well. Never a good person has been taken by dope and apparently scumbags can't improve their lives. Wow, that is a perfect world huh?

I've known scumbags that live the straight and narrow and well-educated successful folks that do dope.

Myth busted.

So, what I think is worse is you believing a simple chick ripping off a song is worse then a bunch of dope feigns trying to improve their lives. From your perspective they should all die a horrible death.

If you can't stand her trip and if she's a ****ing scumbag why do you even care what happens to her?

You think Dylan didn't do any of the **** she's doing? So, maybe he escaped the media and the internet pics of snorting coke on stage... would it be so irrelevant if it had happened in the 60's?

She's just a slummin' bitch JetMo, doesn't deserve the time you put into her... she needs to "live it for real"... what do you know about her life?

Wow, how does it feel to be on such a high horse?

Amy Winehouse is rich brat, glamorizing heroin addiction. Hooray for her, she'll go to $20 thousand dollar a week rehab- maybe Betty Ford- and then ghost write a book about her "tragic" life.

People think this is some sort of game, and for some, it is. Those people make me sick.

Whats so special about that dirtbag, anyway?

Her music is just retro ripoffs of Goffin/King and Motown, remixed by Danger Mouse and Jay Z, laying a new vocal track over it.

The only replacable part is her. She's gonna find that out real soon. Stupid *sshole.

Mark Ronson is the guy that produced her. He's got his own album of the same stuff. I kinda like it. Nothing's new anymore. As long as they aren't jumping around declaring they invented music I'm fine with it. First time I heard Rehab I though it was the new Ronnie Spector.

S4kBr5WWiBM

Mark Ronson is the guy that produced her. He's got his own album of the same stuff. I kinda like it. Nothing's new anymore. As long as they aren't jumping around declaring they invented music I'm fine with it. First time I heard Rehab I though it was the new Ronnie Spector.

S4kBr5WWiBM

Great video, loved that.

Well not everyone has an altered sound. Many artists are sticking with analog. Amy on the otherhand is no doubt a digital person because i'm sure she just went into the studio with a producer and did what they told her to do. Digital recording is redicoulously easy to edit (just compress and recompress her voice, throw on some effects, layer upon layer, you get he picture). The music was written already. woah so hard! come on just look at the songs she sings.. 50 quid a ticket to go watch her snort something? how bout the redwalls who are charging 8 bucks a ticket and can blow her ass right out of the water. Too many great starving musicians to hear about this jackass.

Amy Winehouse is rich brat, glamorizing heroin addiction. Hooray for her, she'll go to $20 thousand dollar a week rehab- maybe Betty Ford- and then ghost write a book about her "tragic" life.

People think this is some sort of game, and for some, it is. Those people make me sick.

Haha i say the same thing. THey have it hard, go to rehab, write a book, then everyone is like wow she is a hero.

I am with you man. So many better bands out there.. people have to get their heads out of their asses and actually look for better bands instead of letting the crap find them.

I mean, a lot of bands did heroin but they still played some damn good music.

I am with you man. So many better bands out there.. people have to get their heads out of their asses and actually look for better bands instead of letting the crap find them.

I mean, a lot of bands did heroin but they still played some damn good music.

The thought is admirable and I appreciate people that feel that way, but I listen to music because I enjoy it. For fun. I don't want to have to dig through my uncle's 45's to find some hidden gem. People enjoy her music, who cares how she made it? Nobody is saying she is Mother Theresa. Or John Lennon for that matter.

The thought is admirable and I appreciate people that feel that way, but I listen to music because I enjoy it. For fun. I don't want to have to dig through my uncle's 45's to find some hidden gem. People enjoy her music, who cares how she made it? Nobody is saying she is Mother Theresa. Or John Lennon for that matter.

Yeah people should enjoy whatever music they enjoy. You don't have to go digging through vintage things to find good music but do you see who wins grammys or AMAs these days? People don't seem to care about music anymore and it's a shame. Damn 80s killed it.

Does anybody here think Bob Dylan, Keith Richards and Eric Clapton all woke up one day and were rich rock stars? They toured for years, they did blow to keep the pace, and then inevitably did dope to come down. Thats how they got hooked. I don't condone it, but I understand it.

When Amy Winehouse puts in the hours that Bob Dylan and the Band put it on that 1965 tour or America, then you can compare their drug use.

And not for nothing, those artists wrote songs ten, twenty, even forty years ago and people are still buying the records (CD's).

Amy Winehouse? Nobody will be listening to that sh*thead 5 months from now.

Myth busted.

Au contrair. That was my point-

Dope doesn't make good people become scumbags. Good people who do dope, don't wind up stealing and whoring themselves.

Lowlifes who do dope inevitably steal and whore themselves.

However, the great majority of "good" people would never touch the stuff. I hope that cleared things up.

Does anybody here think Bob Dylan, Keith Richards and Eric Clapton all woke up one day and were rich rock stars? They toured for years, they did blow to keep the pace, and then inevitably did dope to come down. Thats how they got hooked. I don't condone it, but I understand it.

When Amy Winehouse puts in the hours that Bob Dylan and the Band put it on that 1965 tour or America, then you can compare their drug use.

And not for nothing, those artists wrote songs ten, twenty, even forty years ago and people are still buying the records (CD's).

Amy Winehouse? Nobody will be listening to that sh*thead 5 months from now.

We don't agree on the brian jones thing but you are dead on here.

Au contrair. That was my point-

Dope doesn't make good people become scumbags. Good people who do dope, don't wind up stealing and whoring themselves.

Lowlifes who do dope inevitably steal and whore themselves.

However, the great majority of "good" people would never touch the stuff. I hope that cleared things up.

Do you know your point or you a know it all?

Thanks for clearing things up for the rest of us who can't figure out if we are lowlifes doing dope or good people doing dope not stealing or whoring.

Did I thank you?

Thank you.

Archived