post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

I know I'm not a regular here, but I love picture threads.....

The ol' Fish in all his fatass glory:

OceanCityMay20062.jpgHead.jpg

thanks for sharing war! you are a nice looking guy! i am sure i am not the first to tell you that in your long hair version.. you look a bit nick mangoldish! :lol:

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jetsbrowns07002.jpg

merry christmas GARB....ahhahahahaa

haha, that is the 15 lbs lighter joebaby there, been on a diet for the last 3 weeks or so. Already dug up a pair of old jeans this morning i grew out of in the last year. Only 50-60 more to go!:Nuts:

I spent a good year just traveling around for business (not the dirty business, lol) which meant eating too much really good food in europe, too much mcdonalds in asia, and not seeing the inside of a gym. Also been living in the same borough as the family for the last year, and that has NOT been good for my wasteline. They actually have 2 full kitchens, with all the food to go with it, ugh. But seeing this pic I am kinda happy, because looking in the mirror it is hard to see differences.

haha, that is the 15 lbs lighter joebaby there, been on a diet for the last 3 weeks or so. Already dug up a pair of old jeans this morning i grew out of in the last year. Only 50-60 more to go!:Nuts:

Try hiking. Get a good pair of boots and go. Do some raptor watching. You'll forget you're exercising, per se. I won't do ropes. I prefer to have my lungs scream out loud while I climb what I like - by foot. I run up rocky slopes at full speed, run across pastures, spook Owls and Hawks. Great stuff. On Saturday, I swung on a vine in the woods. Never been done, I could tell, because I ripped it free. I could've died there across the chasm, hung there suspended in space. When I landed across the stream, all I thought was: God Bless America. Nothing like it.

That's Tabor Jet.

No...is it really?

Yeah, yeah, but not a great pic though. He pulls of a smile much better then the serious look.

I spent a good year just traveling around for business (not the dirty business, lol) which meant eating too much really good food in europe, too much mcdonalds in asia, and not seeing the inside of a gym. Also been living in the same borough as the family for the last year, and that has NOT been good for my wasteline. They actually have 2 full kitchens, with all the food to go with it, ugh. But seeing this pic I am kinda happy, because looking in the mirror it is hard to see differences.

I gotta say Joebaby, I just said to my husand he lost weight!!! So, you gonna share with us the secret? Please?!!!

Archived