Jets Addicts Board Dead?

MSGold12

Hi guys,

I know its usually taboo to plug anohter board but since there are a lot of cross overs between here and Addicts I thought in this instance it might be OK.

Long story short...it seems the Jets Addicts Board may be history. Its been a home for many of us for almost 9 years now and suddenly today it was gone...just like that. And right now many of its regulkar posters have no idea what to do.

I was hoping that it would be OK if we could leave this thread here in case some of the JA posters come here.

We have been like a family over there for nearly a decade and now it appears we are not only homeless but have no way to get in tuch with each other now that the board is gone.

Thanks all at JN for understanding and if any JA postyers read this, please reply so we can figure out what to do next!

Sorry that sucks -- what happened?

You guys know this already, but you are more than welcome here. You guys were posting about the Jets before a lot of us knew that sort of thing could even be done.

Thanks Max. No one knws really what happened. They did a server upgrade and BOOM...we were gone wioht some redirect to a site none of us were even registered for.

Sad day...

That sucks. I used to post there sparingly many moons ago. Is LeftyLarry still bitching about C-Mart?

That man's hatred for Curtis made Barton look like he was president of the Pennington fan club.

WOW THAT'S saying a lot. How can anyone hate C-Mart? He was the pros pro.

WOW THAT'S saying a lot. How can anyone hate C-Mart? He was the pros pro.

His argument was that he never did it against tough defenses or in big games, which he had somewhat of a point. LL thought C-Mart would basically just collect yards against weak opponents and that it was detrimental to the team when he played hurt.

The guy actually knew a lot about football but would not get off this point. I think I remember him saying the Jets were dumb for getting rid of Derrick Ward. Seems he may have been right about that.

His argument was that he never did it against tough defenses or in big games, which he had somewhat of a point. LL thought C-Mart would basically just collect yards against weak opponents and that it was detrimental to the team when he played hurt.

The guy actually knew a lot about football but would not get off this point. I think I remember him saying the Jets were dumb for getting rid of Derrick Ward. Seems he may have been right about that.

Some people are like a broken record.

Hi guys,

I know its usually taboo to plug anohter board but since there are a lot of cross overs between here and Addicts I thought in this instance it might be OK.

Long story short...it seems the Jets Addicts Board may be history. Its been a home for many of us for almost 9 years now and suddenly today it was gone...just like that. And right now many of its regulkar posters have no idea what to do.

I was hoping that it would be OK if we could leave this thread here in case some of the JA posters come here.

We have been like a family over there for nearly a decade and now it appears we are not only homeless but have no way to get in tuch with each other now that the board is gone.

Thanks all at JN for understanding and if any JA postyers read this, please reply so we can figure out what to do next!

we know TBrady had some work issues who knows it might have something to do with it. All I know is there are some great old school Jets fans from there that I HOPE decide to come here. They'll fit right in and we could certainly use more guys like that here. This is a great board and again, I hope they find us-welcome to all the JA guys

Archived