~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A FG would have done no good...

I think a few weeks off for Chad may have made his arm strengthen/heal/whatever. Maybe good for his trade value, if we're so inclined. To me, Clemens hasn't proved much and is not the answer. That doesn't mean CHad is... just means Clemens is NOT.

I knew this would happen. Mangini calls a gutsy, risky play and of course once it fails people blame him anyway. You can't want him to be more aggressive and then criticize him for it if an agressive play call fails.

There is a fine line between gutsy and flat out stupid!!!!

I knew this would happen. Mangini calls a gutsy, risky play and of course once it fails people blame him anyway. You can't want him to be more aggressive and then criticize him for it if an agressive play call fails.

That was a retarded gutsy play call though. Why would you let Brad Smith make his first ever career throw in ****ty conditions on a fourth and 2?

The first trick play was gutsy and whether it worked or not doesn't matter. They tried a similar play again and Washington fumbled. Then they use Brad Smith to run/pass on 4th and 1?

Relying on a Brad Smith pass on 4th and 1 isn't gutsy, it's stupid. Considering Smith hasn't attempted a pass all season, it's more like we know we ain't getting a first down. IF they were going to throw, why not leave Chad in there on 4th down.

Archived