~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now the announcers are trying to justify the cheating...:roll:

It is funny that the media and the NFL's poster child, Manning, and team, the Colts, get bashed for loud noise, baby WR's, chokers, and other things while the Patriots who the media and NFL pretend not to like are the team who the Media and NFL defend to the tee when they do screw up like Cheating. How many excuses can the media and the NFL make for them time after time. "tuck rule", holding, etc..

Imagine if the Raiders were caught cheating instead of the Patriots. I bet the NFL and ESPN and the Media would be fighting to have Al Davis and The Raiders banned from football. Yet the Patriots did it and "oh they really didn't cheat."

Does it make sense to anyone that the Patriots got caught cheating week 1 and Simms is making them out to be the victims? I understand the media loves them, but thats just F***ing ridiculous

I like Simms but I ain't even listening to them.

It's 10-7 2 minutes to go in the half, in a game we are supposed to be getting slaughtered. I'm enjoying this alot.

Seems Leon is gonna be the feature guy today. I kinda thought TJ would have excelled in these conditions although TBH now I'd rather see Leon in there.

TJ sucks, I would have rather kept Barlow than traded for TJ after seeing him play this season. Leon is our future RB we should let him get the majority of the carries.

Does it make sense to anyone that the Patriots got caught cheating week 1 and Simms is making them out to be the victims? I understand the media loves them, but thats just F***ing ridiculous

Phil needs access/interviews as they move towards 16-0. That's why the medias tune has changed.

JMAC sucks.

TJ sucks, I would have rather kept Barlow than traded for TJ after seeing him play this season. Leon is our future RB we should let him get the majority of the carries.

I never liked the TJ trade.. He's an ok running back behind a very very good OL. The Jets didnt' have that and dumped Kendall to make the OL even worse. Jones will get his stats but he won't improve the team.. And next year, the year after, he'll be closer to the "old running back done"

Damn Justin should just quit.

Archived