~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this is a 13-0 team? I'm sorry but any team that uses 2 time outs early in the second quarter can't be called 'Genius.' I hope the Jets stop them here and then score a TD.

Great coaches aint' calling 2 timeouts this early in a game. .Talk about arrogant.

Who would you put? Better Barrett with help over top. This weather probably negates the speed to an extent and Barrett is better at covering size.

i've always thought that this is the way to go. Put your best corner on their number two, and use your weaker corner (with help) on their number one.

There isn't a corner in the league that can stop moss on his own, so you may as well give help to one, and let your other play in the single coverage.

Revis basically took TO out of that game vs Dallas at least until his TD. We need to put him on Moss all the time.

I don't count that game cause Dallas stopped playing by half time. The Cowboys didn't need to throw the ball that game so it doesn't really count. But I agree Revis has been their best CB all season long.

Archived