0 Jets headed to the Pro Bowl

dude, nobody gets injured by NOT going to hawaii

but players DO get injured in the probowl

Yeah because there's that all important...oh that's right. There's NOTHING after the Pro Bowl. Don't sugarcoat it. The only time I ever remember a player getting seriously injured on Pro Bowl weekend was Robert Edwards and that wasn't even in the game.

I would have rather seen the AFC running backs be Parker, Addai and Taylor. Tomlinson didn't really turn it on until midway through the season and got a lot of votes because, well, he is LaDainian Tomlinson.

Fred Taylor didn't do jack **** until a month ago.

I understand Taylor is a sentimental favorite, but the numbers do not warrant him going.

BTW, if any back should have been snubbed, it was Willie Parker, not LT or Addai. Parker is, IMO, one of the most over-rated RBs in the league.

F the NFl

it is rapidly turning into NBA*

First Donaghy, wouldn't be surprised if every NFL ref was betting on Pats

It wouldnt surprise me. A report just came out about a possible/probable crooked Big 10 officiating crew (which did the osu*-Illinois game). Seems there may be a lot of stuff underneath the surface that we dont know about...

Sorry but Rhodes hasn't done jack this year to distinguish himself. His picks were all too little to late. No one is gonna vote for anyone on this team until we seriously start making some noise, hence a playoff WIN. Leon deserved it more than Rhodes, but who out there knows who Leon Washington even is??? O_o

Archived