0 Jets headed to the Pro Bowl

Wow, the Jets must not even come up in these talks for the Pro bowl,it seems that the

league has something against us,Joe N.or mangini for the spygate crap.But leon W was

robbed.Gotta love being a Jets fan ,No TV time,never on Espn,one commerical,never

talked about on any sports show. **** the NFL and the Fags that run it.OK I'm done .....Who's NEXT

it was only a few years ago that the pats had two losses and about the same number of pro bowlers. Not sure what fans are actually watching, but maybe they could pay attention every now and again.

Just saw the list. Matt Light does NOT deserve a start in the Pro Bowl and I have a hard time with Koppen in the reserve spot.

Vrable, on the other hand, is over-due.

shocked that Leon didn't make it. And Polamalu making it over Rhodes when he missed a bunch of games is a joke, based solely on reputation.

looking over the rosters, 2 names that I think should have been on there are Mario Williams on the AFC side and Marques Colston on the NFC side. How Donald Driver made it over him I can't figure out.

Whatever, all these all-star games are a popularity contest most of the time.

mario didn't make it? he's got 10 and a half, or 11 and a half sacks playing a 34 defensive end! those are huge numbers. what a load of ****. Just like last year when MJD got beat out by reggie bust for ROY.

it's impossible to watch this stuff.

mario didn't make it? he's got 10 and a half, or 11 and a half sacks playing a 34 defensive end! those are huge numbers. what a load of ****. Just like last year when MJD got beat out by reggie bust for ROY.

it's impossible to watch this stuff.

They're playing the 4-3 in Houston. They switched when Kubiak got there which is why they drafted him.

Gonzo over Winslow? Yea...Ok.

The pro bowl is a joke.

basically they have exactly the same stats. Gonzo got it probably on rep.

Pro Bowl blows. nobody watches it, except me when I got the NFC -4 and the over:dohslap:

half these guys will back out and guys like Derek Anderson, Fred Taylor, Mario Williams, Colston will go, like they should have in the first place.

Just saw the list. Matt Light does NOT deserve a start in the Pro Bowl and I have a hard time with Koppen in the reserve spot.

Vrable, on the other hand, is over-due.

You need to go back and look at how many times Brady has been sacked. That whole O line deserves to be in the Pro Bowl this season.

You need to go back and look at how many times Brady has been sacked. That whole O line deserves to be in the Pro Bowl this season.

yeah, holding is a great talent. the referees for the pats should be goin to hawaii, not the actual players.

Gonzo over Winslow? Yea...Ok.

The pro bowl is a joke.

Seriously!

NFC Pro Bowl rosters at a glance

ESPN.com

Updated: December 18, 2007, 5:23 PM ET

NFC Offense

Pos. Name Team

WR Terrell Owens* Dallas

WR Larry Fitzgerald* Arizona

WR Donald Driver Green Bay

WR Torry Holt St. Louis

OT Flozell Adams* Dallas

OT Walter Jones* Seattle

OT Chris Samuels Washington

OG Leonard Davis* Dallas

OG Steve Hutchinson* Minnesota

OG Shawn Andrews Philadelphia

C Andre Gurode* Dallas

C Matt Birk Minnesota

TE Jason Witten* Dallas

TE Chris Cooley Washington

QB Brett Favre* Green Bay

QB Matt Hasselbeck Seattle

QB Tony Romo Dallas

RB Adrian Peterson* Minnesota

RB Marion Barber Dallas

RB Brian Westbrook Philadelphia

FB Tony Richardson* Minnesota

NFC Defense

Pos. Name Team

DE Aaron Kampman* Green Bay

DE Patrick Kerney* Seattle

DE Osi Umenyiora N.Y. Giants

DT Kevin Williams* Minnesota

DT Pat Williams* Minnesota

DT Tommie Harris Chicago

OLB Julian Peterson* Seattle

OLB DeMarcus Ware* Dallas

OLB Lance Briggs Chicago

ILB Lofa Tatupu* Seattle

ILB Patrick Willis San Francisco

CB Al Harris* Green Bay

CB Marcus Trufant* Seattle

CB Terence Newman Dallas

FS Sean Taylor* Washington

FS Ken Hamlin Dallas

SS Darren Sharper* Minnesota

NFC Special Teams

Pos. Name Team

Punter Andy Lee San Francisco

Kicker Nick Folk Dallas

Kick returner Devin Hester Chicago

Special Teamer Brendon Ayanbadejo Chicago

* = Starter

AFC Pro Bowl rosters at a glance

ESPN.com

Updated: December 18, 2007, 4:52 PM ET

AFC Offense

Pos. Name Team

WR Randy Moss* New England

WR Reggie Wayne* Indianapolis

WR Braylon Edwards Cleveland

WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh Cincinnati

OT Matt Light* New England

OT Jason Peters* Buffalo

OT Jonathan Ogden Baltimore

OG Alan Faneca* Pittsburgh

OG Logan Mankins* New England

OG Kris Dielman San Diego

C Jeff Saturday* Indianapolis

C Dan Koppen New England

TE Antonio Gates* San Diego

TE Tony Gonzalez Kansas City

QB Tom Brady* New England

QB Peyton Manning Indianapolis

QB Ben Roethlisberger Pittsburgh

RB LaDainian Tomlinson* San Diego

RB Joseph Addai Indianapolis

RB Willie Parker Pittsburgh

FB Lorenzo Neal* San Diego

AFC Defense

Pos. Name Team

DE Jared Allen* Kansas City

DE Kyle Vanden Bosch* Tennessee

DE Jason Taylor Miami

DT Albert Haynesworth* Tennessee

DT Vince Wilfork* New England

DT Jamal Williams San Diego

OLB James Harrison* Pittsburgh

OLB Mike Vrabel* New England

OLB Shawne Merriman San Diego

ILB DeMeco Ryans* Houston

ILB Ray Lewis Baltimore

CB Champ Bailey* Denver

CB Asante Samuel* New England

CB Antonio Cromartie San Diego

FS Ed Reed* Baltimore

SS Bob Sanders* Indianapolis

SS Troy Polamalu Pittsburgh

AFC Special Teams

Pos. Name Team

Punter Shane Lechler Oakland

Kicker Rob Bironas Tennessee

Kick returner Josh Cribbs Cleveland

Special Teamer Kassim Osgood San Diego

I would have rather seen the AFC running backs be Parker, Addai and Taylor. Tomlinson didn't really turn it on until midway through the season and got a lot of votes because, well, he is LaDainian Tomlinson.

LT is the best RB in the afc

granted he's no adrian peterson but he's damn good.

Jets get absolutley no respect in the Nfl too many times the jets dont get calls they should and cribbs over washington and rhodes no making it is such a joke

dude, nobody gets injured by NOT going to hawaii

but players DO get injured in the probowl

Was it a surprise? The Jets defense sucked for most of the year, so I really doubt anybody on this defense would've made it. Rhodes could have, but when the team has 3 wins and 2 of those came against the 1 win Fins, what kind of respect are you looking for?

Washington was really the only guy I thought would have made it to the pro bowl.. He's been a lightning rod at times and a great special teams player. But what is this respect crap people keep talking about.. They've won 3 games all year and half the media called them a bad team who won with smoke and mirrors last season. The only way you earn respect is to win. You don't earn respect by having one of the worst defenses in the NFL and one of the worst offenses. It's one thing if Rhodes was an all pro year in and year out and played on a bad team. Guys like Ray Lewis can make pro bowls in his sleep at this point.

Until the Jets actually start winning consistently, I really don't see anybody making the pro bowl on this team. Maybe if somebody becomes a HOF type of player, but I've yet to see that. Teams that sneak into the playoffs one year and then suck the next, which has been the Jets MO for years now, aren't going to get much respect. Heck the Pats really never got much respect according to Pro Bowl players over the years.

Many times the Pro Bowl is more about flash than anything else. Even though I have no clue how Mario Williams who has what, 12 sacks or something and 5 in the last 3 games, isn't on the roster. The guy was a Number 1 pick... Talk about bull.

Archived