The Good News Today On This Board...

SoFlaJets

is that we weren't beating each other up as in previous weeks as disappointed as we all are.

Are you kidding me?

I guess its because I rarely post during and or after a game, but I was blasted for not thinking David Harris could make dog piss into Champagne. :lol:

Is there really anything to say ?

They dressed 8 OL of which maybe 2 should be even playing in the NFL right now.

The defense did a nice job again. Why does it take them 8 or 9 weeks to get their act together ?

Let's just get through next week and start the off season already.

The problem is there isn't much left to defend at this point. Besides the defense improving over the second half, nothing on this team has improved. Even today, when the defense needed to make a big stop, they couldn't and the game was over. On the other side of the ball, how the heck is the 2007 offense worse than the 2005 offense?

I mean that team basically started a 4th string QB, half their OL was injured, the starting RB was injured, and the coaching staff sucked and was on their way out. I just don't get how this team has gotten worse in two years instead of better.

How can you never score any points? We blamed the defense over the past two years and while it still has a long way to go to become good, the offense has taken 100 steps back. Going into next season unless they sign some monster FA's, we have no clue about the OL, no clue about the QB, no clue about the RB, no clue about he WR's and TE's. THe team shouldn't be worse going into year 3. This offseason will determine everything for this regime. If they sit back and do very little and depend on 1 or 2 players in the draft again, even if they go 9-7 next year it would just mean we have another Herm era on our hands. Maybe even worse.

lol, everyone knows what chad is. the problem is, he has a great heart and teammate. it's hard not to root for guys like that. you want to see them succeed and give them as many chances as you can.

we ALL rooted for Chad Pennington to be the guy to win us that SB-he wasn't. Doesn't change the fact that we all liked the guy-he was always a stand-up young man and we pretty much all saw it and respected him for it-best of luck to him wherever he ends up...and yea Thank You Chad Pennington for all you gave to this team

The defense did a nice job again. Why does it take them 8 or 9 weeks to get their act together ?

The Jets should just take the second week of the season off. Pretend it is the bye week. It would be worth it to forfeit that game and get the defense going for the last 14 games.

You obviously haven't read the "Pennington is Done" thread :)

well usually the game threads can get pretty contentious DNA and surprisingly today's didn't-it could have...but I know I wasn't going there-and I had a chance to...(right Iceman?)

Archived