this is so unfair

Blackout

The almost sack in the 1st quarter was possibly the worst pass ever thrown in NFL history. He had no idea where that ball was going. I'd like to think our defense did the job, but Young's so bad, I don't know how much credit they really deserve.

Vince Young didn't look googd passing the ball today though he did win the game. Still, name one receiver, WR or TE, on the Titans that would start for the Jets.

correct

you all forget chad was on sidelines for 2 years b4 playing

At the same time VY has a better record than PM and the **** have zero

talent on O

VY is ahead of schedule .... IMO

correct

you all forget chad was on sidelines for 2 years b4 playing

At the same time VY has a better record than PM and the **** have zero

talent on O

VY is ahead of schedule .... IMO

He's not ahead of schedule. Young has actually regressed as a passer. He had some good game throwing the ball last year. Part of it has to do with the fact that he doesn't have one decent receiver on his entire. Right now his best receiver is Lendale White, a *****ing running back.

He's not ahead of schedule. Young has actually regressed as a passer. He had some good game throwing the ball last year. Part of it has to do with the fact that he doesn't have one decent receiver on his entire. Right now his best receiver is Lendale White, a *****ing running back.

He is ahead of schedule IMO, His wideouts blow Donkey D1ck

Carson sat out 1 whole year

Brady the same

Penne sat out 2 years

Vince Young didn't look googd passing the ball today though he did win the game. Still, name one receiver, WR or TE, on the Titans that would start for the Jets.

How about "their entire offensive line"?

And I'm pretty sure Roydell Williams is better than McCareins, and Scaife and Baker are interchangeable.

How about "their entire offensive line"?

And I'm pretty sure Roydell Williams is better than McCareins, and Scaife and Baker are interchangeable.

Yeah Troll, the immortal Roydell Williams and Bo Scaife, who both get open so easily every play, would be catching double digit td's with any other quarterback besides Vince Young.

Yeah Troll, the immortal Roydell Williams and Bo Scaife, who both get open so easily every play, would be catching double digit td's with any other quarterback besides Vince Young.

troll doesn't know talent when he see's it. (thats why he's a Cubs fan)

First time reading this I thought it was a joke. VY is just another Mike Vick. The Titans only rely on their run just like how the Jaguars do with David Garrard. Who knows if David Garrard is even that good. He doesnt have to be though.

Come on, you're being unfair...to Vick. Christ, Vick never had this bad of a season...NINE touchdowns, SEVENTEEN interceptions. That's miserable. Absolutely miserable. And when they make the playoffs next week everyone in the media will be, "Oh he's a leader and just gets the job done," and all that dumb ****.

Come on, you're being unfair...to Vick. Christ, Vick never had this bad of a season...NINE touchdowns, SEVENTEEN interceptions. That's miserable. Absolutely miserable. And when they make the playoffs next week everyone in the media will be, "Oh he's a leader and just gets the job done," and all that dumb ****.

Vince had had a bad season and he has regressed. But the Titans were supposed to be a 4-12 team this year, not a team fighting for the playoffs.

On another note, How is 4 TDs and 10 interceptions in 6+ games better? You can say experience or what not, but both QB's were drafted in the same year. I'd say if you think VY is a bust and will never be a good starting QB in the NFL, you can't have much faith in the future of Clemens.

Vince had had a bad season and he has regressed. But the Titans were supposed to be a 4-12 team this year, not a team fighting for the playoffs.

On another note, How is 4 TDs and 10 interceptions in 6+ games better? You can say experience or what not, but both QB's were drafted in the same year. I'd say if you think VY is a bust and will never be a good starting QB in the NFL, you can't have much faith in the future of Clemens.

He also had 12 TDs and 13 interceptions last year. He's just not that good, and he's shown that over two seasons' work. Clemens has had 6 games.

The almost sack in the 1st quarter was possibly the worst pass ever thrown in NFL history. He had no idea where that ball was going. I'd like to think our defense did the job, but Young's so bad, I don't know how much credit they really deserve.

you rate the defense same as offense. Allow ten points, you win. Score six points, you lose. But Chad was satisfied with how he played. Except for the two INTs. Satisfied with 6 points? That speaks volumes about "Mr Wonderful." The offense has to be fixed way before the defense. The defense can survive. Schott was an aberration last year, not this one. He has to go.

He also had 12 TDs and 13 interceptions last year. He's just not that good, and he's shown that over two seasons' work. Clemens has had 6 games.

Young did a a better job throwing the ball his rookie year. 12td's and 13 int's is not bad for a rookie QB at all. He's regressed this season as a QB though part of the blame has to go to the fact that the Titans' FO has given him no receivers to work with.

His one decent receiver from last year, Drew Bennett, went bye bye in Free Agency. Not that Drew Bennet is Terrell Owens or Randy Moss, he isn't even Lavernues Coles or Jerricho Cotchery, but he was Young's one ok wr from last year and he lost him.

As for Clemens he hasn't distinguished himself either and, in fact, has looked worse in some ways with a better receiver corps though much worse O-line.

I'm surprised Mangini is starting Chad last 2 games of the season, it means one of two things or both:

A) Kellen Clemens is our future back-up QB, not our future starting QB. Either we're sticking with Chad or getting someone else this off-season.

or

B) Kellen Clemens is still the QB of the future here but his rib injury is much worse than we're letting on.

Did I say Roydell Williams would be an all-pro with a different QB? No, I said he was better than McCareins and Smith. So are about 100 other receivers.

Young did a a better job throwing the ball his rookie year. 12td's and 13 int's is not bad for a rookie QB at all. He's regressed this season as a QB though part of the blame has to go to the fact that the Titans' FO has given him no receivers to work with.

His one decent receiver from last year, Drew Bennett, went bye bye in Free Agency. Not that Drew Bennet is Terrell Owens or Randy Moss, he isn't even Lavernues Coles or Jerricho Cotchery, but he was Young's one ok wr from last year and he lost him.

As for Clemens he hasn't distinguished himself either and, in fact, has looked worse in some ways with a better receiver corps though much worse O-line.

I'm surprised Mangini is starting Chad last 2 games of the season, it means one of two things or both:

A) Kellen Clemens is our future back-up QB, not our future starting QB. Either we're sticking with Chad or getting someone else this off-season.

or

B) Kellen Clemens is still the QB of the future here but his rib injury is much worse than we're letting on.

Or C: Maybe Mangini is trying to protect Clement from getting set in any more bad habits from getting the snot knocked out of him play after play.

Like "happy feet", or throwing the ball blindly into the flat at the four yard line to prevent from being crushed again by a 300+ pound DE.

Maybe he wants to work with the kid again next year with an OL in in place that does more then yell "look out".

Not saying A or B is wrong but C is also possible.

Archived