afosomf

the cards and offering 6th slot for Fitzgerald and throw in Vilma

thinking of keeping Coles now

Fitz Coles and Cotch is as good as Moss welker and stallworth

Let's see what KC can do with these weapons

Rds 2-7 should be DL and OL

Sign 1 FA for OL

Sign 1 FA for DL

Sign 1 FA for LB (Mike Boley is a sleepah)

sign1 FA for CB ( not as desparate here, if the dude from OAk is avail, make a play on him, forget r gay he blows.

Also take a chance on tim hightower in rd 7, RB from Richmond!!!!

fitz coles and cotch is not as good as moss and two others when moss is on his game. He's more than likely the best receiver to ever play, fitz is good, but he is no moss.

fitz is 24 and is just is good as the turd, not as fast, but hands and jumping

ability is on par!!! When the turd gets his big contract, let's see how

motivated he is!!!!

Afo your nuts, maybe we should throw roberston in the deal too??

there is no one in the 6th slot nearly as good as larry Fitz??

not even close

this kid is only 2 years older than most of the kids coming out. A stud WR

is what this team needs.

vilma is only worth a 4th rd pick.

he is great but not a burner..he is the same type reciever as Coles only younger, a possession , over the middle type

if we had Fitz, coles and Cotch in our 3 wr formations, i would think there

would be no more 8 in the box and we may actually have some more running

lanes.

they would be exciting to boot and if KC cannot make plays with those 3

you know he blows!!!!

if we had Fitz, coles and Cotch in our 3 wr formations, i would think there

would be no more 8 in the box and we may actually have some more running

lanes.

they would be exciting to boot and if KC cannot make plays with those 3

you know he blows!!!!

I agrre with you as far as you take it, (espescially the part about Clemens)but we still need that outside, deep threat and none of those 3 bring it

I agrre with you as far as you take it, (espescially the part about Clemens)but we still need that outside, deep threat and none of those 3 bring it

fitz is faster than you think!!!

Berrian is faster but drops many passes

Fitz in red zone is money, he can outjump anyone!!!

Still have Clowney also to stretch the field.

chansi stuckey is the burner we drafted to stretch the field

i hope you guys are beign sarcastic. the only thing these two guys have stretched so far is my sides... with laughter. saying we don't need fitz because we have these two guys is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever read on this board. and i was around for boomboom.

i hope you guys are beign sarcastic. the only thing these two guys have stretched so far is my sides... with laughter. saying we don't need fitz because we have these two guys is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever read on this board. and i was around for boomboom.

I have been saying all along the only WR i want has to be 6'3" or better. I will take a TE like Rucker if he is a legit 6'5". Cotch and Baker can get open anywhere inside the twenty's, we need someone for the red zone. Clowney just by his speed can stretch the field, but he would be a 4th.

chansi stuckey is the burner we drafted to stretch the field

Sarcasm? I guess. Stuckey is quick, but burner connotes speed. Stuckey lasted until the 7th round because he runs a pig slow 40. He is like a half second slower than Coles. I doubt he'll be "stretching any fields". Besides, wasn't Clemens big arm supposed to take care of the 8 in the box all by itself?

Clowney may suck, but he is indeed very fast. He could stretch the field. We'd just have to pray he could hold the damn ball. Sometimes a ****ty fast wr can pay dividends. Remember, Jonathan Carter?

Sarcasm? I guess. Stuckey is quick, but burner connotes speed. Stuckey lasted until the 7th round because he runs a pig slow 40. He is like a half second slower than Coles. I doubt he'll be "stretching any fields". Besides, wasn't Clemens big arm supposed to take care of the 8 in the box all by itself?

Clowney may suck, but he is indeed very fast. He could stretch the field. We'd just have to pray he could hold the damn ball. Sometimes a ****ty fast wr can pay dividends. Remember, Jonathan Carter?

Remember Bob Hayes? Fasteset human in the world but couldn't catch a cold when he first came into the league

i didnt say i dont want fitz,,i was only responding to jetfan13 sayin we didnt have a guy on roster to strectch the field

Remember Bob Hayes? Fasteset human in the world but couldn't catch a cold when he first came into the league

I don't actually remember Bob Hayes, but if Clowney turns out to be half the pro Hayes was we should be ecstatic. Not sure about his hands early on, but he made the pro-bowl his first three years in the league so he couldn't have been that bad. He started the year or two before I was born and I don't remember him playing, but I started playing very young and my Dad's team called the flanker screen "the Bob Hayes play". We taught it to the other guys as they came up and most of the guys from my neighborhood will still call it that.

2much are you nuts

6th slot is garbage this year, and Vilma is toast

Wow, that's all I can say. But I guess I need to add more. Dude, you aren't thinking clear if you think the vilma and the 6th pick is a fair trade for fitz. I would trade vilma straight up for him and even that is being generous. I'm telling you guys it will be like the whole farrior thing again. when vilma gets to a team that runs his style of d he is going to be a pro bowler.

Wow, that's all I can say. But I guess I need to add more. Dude, you aren't thinking clear if you think the vilma and the 6th pick is a fair trade for fitz. I would trade vilma straight up for him and even that is being generous. I'm telling you guys it will be like the whole farrior thing again. when vilma gets to a team that runs his style of d he is going to be a pro bowler.

the Cards run a 3-4 now, they will want no part of Vilma.

fitz is 24 and is just is good as the turd, not as fast, but hands and jumping

ability is on par!!! When the turd gets his big contract, let's see how

motivated he is!!!!

Fitzgerald is a very good player.. VERY GOOD.

Moss is an ALL TIME PLAYER.

Fitzgerald couldn't carry Moss' jock.

fitz coles and cotch is not as good as moss and two others when moss is on his game. He's more than likely the best receiver to ever play, fitz is good, but he is no moss.

Terrell Owens > Randy Moss

Steve Smith > Randy Moss

The only problem is, Tom Brady > Anyone.

I don't actually remember Bob Hayes, but if Clowney turns out to be half the pro Hayes was we should be ecstatic. Not sure about his hands early on, but he made the pro-bowl his first three years in the league so he couldn't have been that bad. He started the year or two before I was born and I don't remember him playing, but I started playing very young and my Dad's team called the flanker screen "the Bob Hayes play". We taught it to the other guys as they came up and most of the guys from my neighborhood will still call it that.

Hayes always had pretty good hands, but he had alligator arms going over the middle or in a crowd. So, they stopped trying to make him something he wasn't and he mainly was used for bombs and that flanker screen play. The guy was faster than fast. He took time getting to full speed (he only ran the 40 in 4.4), but then, forget it. They say that when he ran the anchor in the 4X100 relay in the 64 Olympics, he reached a top speed that no one has since topped. Even the juicers.

Archived