TX was banned today at JI

afosomf

no lesson needed toots;)

ma$$hole is in link so it will not work

silly how we can't say *******!! everyone has one

Hey, Assmop, is it true that every man that lives in Vermont has not only tipped a cow, but dipped into one too? Freak.

1.jpg

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only tipping I do is in a restaurant and spa. They have those things in Vermont? ;)

Nah not in VT, the electrity lines stop at ma$$hole

we just cook over open fires and run around in the snow naked to get in shape

Please teach SJ to tip properly, he tips 20% of the salestax amount

Nah not in VT, the electrity lines stop at ma$$hole

we just cook over open fires and run around in the snow naked to get in shape

Please teach SJ to tip properly, he tips 20% of the salestax amount

SJ tip? He saves coupons and sneaks in soda to the movies. The guys cheap! ;)

Here is a big ass thread the night The Patriots beat the Raiders in that snow game.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020602185052/fractalcore.com/nocgi/Forum115/HTML/003930.html

Author Topic: Raiders got a New England Snow Job

Garbanza

Hall Of Fame

Registered: Feb 2001 posted January 20, 2002 13:32 Click Here to See the Profile for Garbanza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Enough with the bad call!!!! It WAS NOT a fumble. According to the NFL rule-book, a forward motion, including a tuck is still considered forward motion and therefore an incomplete pass. That said, was an assinine rule and I am sure that it will be modified for next year! LOL!!! But guess what? I'll take it! Sometimes it's good to be lucky. And, this years Pats are indeed lucky. Soothsayer, I am sure you wish your team was as lucky and playing for the Championship next week. The frustrating anger you exhibit is icing on the Patriots cake for me. God, I love this season!!!

Anyway, have a great off-season folks.

Wow, I would have never imagined for one second that Garb would have thought otherwise. haha

Greatest game I've ever seen, Baby!

Thor, you really suck sometimes - and no, that is not meant as a pun. :)

Lady Jet posted this pic 6 years ago on that ancient software.

Lady Jet

All Pro

Registered: Feb 2001 posted January 22, 2002 11:51 Click Here to See the Profile for Lady Jet Click Here to Email Lady Jet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

patted the ball

This is incontrovertable part of turning over plays. It looks like he does, but is there an angle that you can say without a shadow of doubt he does?

Look at his left hand.

thepass.jpg

And you just figured out how to do it now? :confused0058:

it was a fumble

It was an FU call to Al Davis

even garb knows that..though she sounded like an arrogant arse in that

thread;)

b4 my time there i think

what bothered me is how could Coleman find that conclusive evidence to overturn fumble call.

it was a fumble

It was an FU call to Al Davis

even garb knows that..though she sounded like an arrogant arse in that

thread;)

b4 my time there i think

what bothered me is how could Coleman find that conclusive evidence to overturn fumble call.

lol!!!

Being right makes me arrogant now! Hahahahahaa!!!

lol!!!

Being right makes me arrogant now! Hahahahahaa!!!

Man, you really gave it to sooth in that thread. you sounded like an arrogant, miserable Pats fan. and that PFSIKH sounded even worse. my gawd, you guys were worse BEFORE you won your first Super Bowl. :confused0061:

Man, you really gave it to sooth in that thread. you sounded like an arrogant, miserable Pats fan. and that PFSIKH sounded even worse. my gawd, you guys were worse BEFORE you won your first Super Bowl. :confused0061:

Dude, read some of Sooth's stuff and tell me why I was a pain in the arse. C'mon now - you 'gotta give as good as you take.

I talk to Mike on email a lot. I like him and I know that it won't work if he comes back.

He did offer me a decent amount of money if he could have his own forum. When I say a decent amount it wasn't quit your job money but it was more than any one ad has ever brought in. That guy must have some cash. He wants his own forum so his fans could contact him and discuss football. He asked that it be password protected because he thought it wouldn't be for everyone.

I told him it seemed like it would be a bad idea -- even though it was a lot of money -- we always try to do the right thing here.

What if he threw in a Dirty Sanchez or a Cleveland Steamer?

no lesson needed toots;)

ma$$hole is in link so it will not work

silly how we can't say *******!! everyone has one

did you call me "toots", old man? :shock:

OY!

i actually think that would be more appropriate for sj or jgb :D

Archived