TX was banned today at JI

afosomf

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so reinstate the guy then.

my two cents: not my site, do as you wish because ill do what i want to do in my house BUt i have always believed that this site was created for freaks like myself and Tx and max so that we can make gay jokes or whatever without being hassled. Now, there is this standard to uphold. give me a break. unless TX threatened someone he should be allowed back. half the people dont want him back because A> He is always right, B> he is funnier than others and C> nobody can out wit him. Oh sure, I have a few times but thats me but i digress........

His problem wasn't a, b or c. It was repetitive annoyingness and an inability to reign it in when asked. I'm annoying too, but if Max asked me to cool it for a bit I'd listen. Now if Smizzy asked...

DK Welcome fellow freak. He had many chances to stop getting on people's nerves. I Like the guy but you have to learn after many warnings that type of stuff can only be tolerated to a point. It is Max's decision as the final choice of what to do. Freaks unite.

potw............ so ther take that sj :mrgreen:

I always liked tx but he really got annoying at the end.

lol...not really surprising that Tx creates a stir everywhere...

not to air JI's dirty laundry, however just to clear a couple of things up...

I banned Tx for a day for a pic he posted, that was somewhat borderline. Sooth has never demanded that anyone be allowed to post or not allowed to post, it is the mods call, always, and we all usually discuss things especially on long time members. I know some of you guys have a history with Sooth, but he really isn't the bogeyman.

Other than that how is everyone?

I banned Tx for a day for a pic he posted, that was somewhat borderline. Sooth has never demanded that anyone be allowed to post or not allowed to post, it is the mods call, always, and we all usually discuss things especially on long time members. I know some of you guys have a history with Sooth, but he really isn't the bogeyman.

you mean it is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey jetswin, thanks for checkin in ma man. i'm fine. please give my regards to tx haha

the way he acted towards the end of his run here, it mattered not how good the pats were, he was annoying even to me.

That because his toasters were nicer than yours. :)

That is a very good question, SR. I wonder. I'm guessing yes?

My bad. I should have been more clear. I was referring to the time that Jumba banned him for life and Sooth overturned it.

:rl:

You know I am just busting though. For some strange reason breaking Sooth's balls just doesn't get old. It should be old at this point but apparently it is ageless.

\:D/

March sometime - just don't know where I'm going. Was supposed to be going to the Domicican this coming Sunday (back Fri) and that whole trip fell through - long story.

I'm a big fan of the DR. be careful though next time you go. it's the only country that actually has a skull and crossbone over the sink telling you not to drink the water. :confused0061:

I brushed my teeth with bottled water and never got ice. ;)

My bad. I should have been more clear. I was referring to the time that Jumba banned him for life and Sooth overturned it.

:rl:

You know I am just busting though. For some strange reason breaking Sooth's balls just doesn't get old. It should be old at this point but apparently it is ageless.

\:D/

lol...well we all agreed on that reinstatement, let's put it this way, jumba does not have Tx on speed dial.

Archived