TX was banned today at JI

afosomf

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol...not really surprising that Tx creates a stir everywhere...

not to air JI's dirty laundry, however just to clear a couple of things up...

I banned Tx for a day for a pic he posted, that was somewhat borderline. Sooth has never demanded that anyone be allowed to post or not allowed to post, it is the mods call, always, and we all usually discuss things especially on long time members. I know some of you guys have a history with Sooth, but he really isn't the bogeyman.

Other than that how is everyone?

Thanks for the JI

lol...not really surprising that Tx creates a stir everywhere...

not to air JI's dirty laundry, however just to clear a couple of things up...

I banned Tx for a day for a pic he posted, that was somewhat borderline. Sooth has never demanded that anyone be allowed to post or not allowed to post, it is the mods call, always, and we all usually discuss things especially on long time members. I know some of you guys have a history with Sooth, but he really isn't the bogeyman.

Other than that how is everyone?

a day????????

I guess things have relaxed at JI..

I was banned for a bikini shot, but linked the page where that pic came from,,on that link , deeper in other threads were more revelaing pix(but i never hotlinked directly to anything bad)

I was gone for life, no parole :D

JW are you retired?

nah, i'm buildin condo's for the filthy rich folks. the world market hasn't been kind to our current inventory. 3 projects on the go right now & sales have been sloooooooooow for the last 14 months.

I don't wanna get smizzy all excited but my sphincter is very tight at present.

a day????????

I was banned for a bikini shot, but linked the page where that pic came from,,on that link was deeper in other threads more revelaing pix..

I was always surprised you go dealt such a firm hand...that was before my mod days so I don't know the details other that a bad link.

a day????????

I was banned for a bikini shot, but linked the page where that pic came from,,on that link was deeper in other threads more revelaing pix..

EDITED BY MAX -- Cmon guys.

a day????????

I was banned for a bikini shot, but linked the page where that pic came from,,on that link , deeper in other threads were more revelaing pix(but i never hotlinked directly to anything bad)

You mean you had problems posting pics back then too? hahaha! :rl:

I was always surprised you go dealt such a firm hand...that was before my mod days so I don't know the details other that a bad link.

ya,,i think it was sooths 'chance' to nail me,,i was anti-herm from day one (based on a great franchise in NY resorting to hiring a HC who was never a coordinator) and i took mega heat from him on that

ya,,i think it was sooths 'chance' to nail me,,i was anti-herm from day one (based on a great franchise in NY resorting to hiring a HC who was never a coordinator) and i took mega heat from him on that

It was probably someone else...sooth does very little banning, except for the "select few" lol

It was probably someone else...sooth does very little banning, except for the "select few" lol

Sooth might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows exactly how many aliases I have had over there. Even I lost track at around 8. :lol:

Trust me when I say, he deserved it.

He is friends with GreenBeans who has our root password. That is pretty much his get out of jail free card here. Once I figure out how to change the password though then all bets are off.

:roll:

The best internet banning of all time was done by Sooth. It was one of those crack down times. We have it here as well. Things are getting out of control, you drop a few bodies out of the plane to show everyone that you are serious.

Anyhow there is a thread about the bannings and reminding people about the rules. This guy who was a pretty good poster -- I forget his exact name, I think it was Jets-Def-Mastermind -- says why do people care if they are banned? It's just a messageboard. Something like that.

Sooth says okay if you don't care you are banned too. It was great. GREAT. Dropped an innocent person from the plane to show that he was more serious than normal.

As a sidenote -- I don't know why I remember all this stuff. I should have more important things in my brain. Sadly, I don't.

The best internet banning of all time was done by Sooth. It was one of those crack down times. We have it here as well. Things are getting out of control, you drop a few bodies out of the plane to show everyone that you are serious.

Anyhow there is a thread about the bannings and reminding people about the rules. This guy who was a pretty good poster -- I forget his exact name, I think it was Jets-Def-Mastermind -- says why do people care if they are banned? It's just a messageboard. Something like that.

Sooth says okay if you don't care you are banned too. It was great. GREAT. Dropped an innocent person from the plane to show that he was more serious than normal.

As a sidenote -- I don't know why I remember all this stuff. I should have more important things in my brain. Sadly, I don't.

You are nothing but trouble! you trouble maker! blamemax2.gif

They were all just a bunch of flunkies with homo jokes is the reason I got about the bannings..

Im guessing it wasnt a VIP member???

I know some of you guys have a history with Sooth, but he really isn't the bogeyman.

I recall asking you last year how come soot didn't add me to the list of contributors to the Marty Lyons fund. And you told me his response was "I only list registered members".

Recently a VIP told me I'm still a registered member. So either he lied to you or you lied to me. Which is it?

. Sooth has never demanded that anyone be allowed to post or not allowed to post, it is the mods call, always, and we all usually discuss things especially on long time members. I know some of you guys have a history with Sooth, but he really isn't the bogeyman.

Please ...:roll:

You want to try me?! Huh punk?! You want to try me?!

:lol:

I recall asking you last year how come soot didn't add me to the list of contributors to the Marty Lyons fund. And you told me his response was "I only list registered members".

Recently a VIP told me I'm still a registered member. So either he lied to you or you lied to me. Which is it?

:animal0028:

I vaguely remember you asking me about that, in all honesty I don't remember the answer, so if you consider that a lie, I'm sorry. I could go check to see if you are a member, I thought you were banned or banned yourself since I had not seen you around for so long.

that's actually pretty funny...sometimes you just can't help but pull the trigger lol

I vaguely remember you asking me about that, in all honesty I don't remember the answer, so if you consider that a lie, I'm sorry. I could go check to see if you are a member, I thought you were banned or banned yourself since I had not seen you around for so long.

ok I just checked, and you are on the member list but also banned...lol, you may have your own category

Hey Jetswin,

Please don't feel you have to answer all the questions that are directed your way. You are a good guy and a lot of this is ball busting. Valid points for sure but the only reason we still do it is because we suspect it bothers Soothie. If we didn't think it bothered him we would move on to the next victim, lol.

\:D/

Archived