TX was banned today at JI

afosomf

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vaguely remember you asking me about that, in all honesty I don't remember the answer, so if you consider that a lie, I'm sorry. I could go check to see if you are a member, I thought you were banned or banned yourself since I had not seen you around for so long.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Soot does something shady, and inevitably causes dissension between other people. If he just did the stand up thing to begin with, we're not even having this conversation.

But thats what he does. And this is just one example. Do you see how so many people could dislike him? Can you understand it?

Hey Jetswin,

Please don't feel you have to answer all the questions that are directed your way. You are a good guy and a lot of this is ball busting. Valid points for sure but the only reason we still do it is because we suspect it bothers Soothie. If we didn't think it bothered him we would move on to the next victim, lol.

\:D/

You're just bitter.

Be careful what you wish for!

lol... nah.. i am not wishing for that..

anyway my wishes never come true...

( yeah i know .. i have a happy healthy family and that should be enough)

but i meant shallow wishes. :D

lol... nah.. i am not wishing for that..

anyway my wishes never come true...

( yeah i know .. i have a happy healthy family and that should be enough)

but i meant shallow wishes. :D

I think we all have 1 particular wish for next weekend and it doesn't involve

TX;)

Tx emailed me today and thought it was funny that he had to read about why he was banned on JI at JetNation (where he is already banned).

You can't make this stuff up....:cheers:

He is banned but loved -the ultimate irony.

Stop patronizing me! Didn't you get the memo? This is a kindler, gentler Jetnation. No personal insults, no bullying! (Sheep are welcome)

did you just call me patronizing and a bully? :lol: well i am evil.. everyone knows that.

:animal0028:

Archived