TX was banned today at JI

afosomf

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooth needs TX to drive up his post count. Thats why he keeps reinstating him even though his mods ban him every other week.

Must suck working for a guy who would cares more about a pathetic troll than his own mod staff...let alone his own posters.

Who are we kidding...Dolla,Dolla Bill Ya'll !!

Sooth has to keep him banned for good this time. He can't keep overturning his mods decisions. That is bad. I mean I do that here but these mods suck. He has some talented mods over there. Those guys deserve to be treated with respect.

:cheers:

Sooth has to keep him banned for good this time. He can't keep overturning his mods decisions. That is bad. I mean I do that here but these mods suck. He has some talented mods over there. Those guys deserve to be treated with respect.

:cheers:

is that why you letted me back inspite of your mods decisions to ban me Maxmania?

btw, Smizzy wants to ban me now, so feel free to overturn his decision in this case!!! thanks u

is that why you letted me back inspite of your mods decisions to ban me Maxmania?

btw, Smizzy wants to ban me now, so feel free to overturn his decision in this case!!! thanks u

I don't remember letted'ing that happen. My bad.

Being serious here but is it time to attempt a poster rehab with the guy? Have a grownup talk with him via email explaining exactly what is expected of him and get him back here. I liked having him around here but can completely see where alot of you are coming from.

Being serious here but is it time to attempt a poster rehab with the guy? Have a grownup talk with him via email explaining exactly what is expected of him and get him back here. I liked having him around here but can completely see where alot of you are coming from.

I talk to Mike on email a lot. I like him and I know that it won't work if he comes back.

He did offer me a decent amount of money if he could have his own forum. When I say a decent amount it wasn't quit your job money but it was more than any one ad has ever brought in. That guy must have some cash. He wants his own forum so his fans could contact him and discuss football. He asked that it be password protected because he thought it wouldn't be for everyone.

I told him it seemed like it would be a bad idea -- even though it was a lot of money -- we always try to do the right thing here.

I talk to Mike on email a lot. I like him and I know that it won't work if he comes back.

He did offer me a decent amount of money if he could have his own forum. When I say a decent amount it wasn't quit your job money but it was more than any one ad has ever brought in. That guy must have some cash. He wants his own forum so his fans could contact him and discuss football. He asked that it be password protected because he thought it wouldn't be for everyone.

I told him it seemed like it would be a bad idea -- even though it was a lot of money -- we always try to do the right thing here.

Tex hit it big in the stock market, because he has a smart brain and a smart head!

I say invite him back without question.

What harm would there be in setting up a seperate forum that the fragile couldn't go into?

of course .. sometimes what you think is a good idea...well.. not so much. :lol:

dont worry i wont remind you of them here, i am nice like that!

i say bring him back... cash the check.. give me the password and within a week he will flee .... make sure you tell him that there is no "return"policy if the forum doesnt work .

heh

tx must be a lonley guy all he does is post

and if you could ban 16 that would be great k thanks

you ****ing POS, you're the one who always IM's me for no reason, and now you post on here that you want me banned. hell, even SBIII said that you're a ****ing weirdo when he had met you in real life

CLASH OF THE TITANS!!!!

Sooth needs TX to drive up his post count. Thats why he keeps reinstating him even though his mods ban him every other week.

Must suck working for a guy who would cares more about a pathetic troll than his own mod staff...let alone his own posters.

Who are we kidding...Dolla,Dolla Bill Ya'll !!

In fairness, I usually fall on the "Let Tex Back and Stop Banning Him" side most of the time. I like Tex, and have always supported him being allowed to post. I just wish he'd stop trolling and actually contribute more often. I still assert that he knows football, and could be a incredable addition to a football forum if only he's reign him trolly instincts in some.

But some folks just can't I guess. Such is life I suppose.

of course .. sometimes what you think is a good idea...well.. not so much. :lol:

dont worry i wont remind you of them here, i am nice like that!

i say bring him back... cash the check.. give me the password and within a week he will flee .... make sure you tell him that there is no "return"policy if the forum doesnt work .

heh

I am pretty sure you would be excluded from that forum. Your obsession with him boarded on disturbing.

Archived