Tony Romo dumped Simpson

PhinHater

So, let me get this straight. A high profile "starlet" gets divorced and has dated three or four guys since - all these relationships have failed. Yet, it HAS to be her fault that the relationships fail and she's a slut for sure!

Now, on the other hand, we have the grossly over-rated Tony Romo who has had a series of high profile romances with busty blondes - all those relationships failed. It was never his fault and he is without question not a pig.

:rolleyes:

So, let me get this straight. A high profile "starlet" gets divorced and has dated three or four guys since - all these relationships have failed. Yet, it HAS to be her fault that the relationships fail and she's a slut for sure!

Now, on the other hand, we have the grossly over-rated Tony Romo who has had a series of high profile romances with busty blondes - all those relationships failed. It was never his fault and he is without question not a pig.

don't worry, max would do either of em.

In defense of Simpson, I heard she's not a pig either...word out is that she doesn't squeal enough.

high-horse.jpg

At least he didn't get them all pregnant before kicking them to the curb. Only a scumbag, POS would do something like that ;)

Says the lady with a Qb that can be considered a Pimp ,Please try again garb

you will get no love for Tom "The Pimp" Brady here and you should know better :shutit:

P.s. Good one Thor ,he gotcha LMS

Says the lady with a Qb that can be considered a Pimp ,Please try again garb

you will get no love for Tom "The Pimp" Brady here and you should know better :shutit:

P.s. Good one Thor ,he gotcha LMS

Where did I mention Tom Brady? I'm trying to defend Simpson here. Jets fans bitterness has their brains freakin' twisted.

BTW - in case you haven't noticed - I like being on my high horse.;)

where were you and your horse to ride to bridget's defense? she's a single mom now after all.

Did someone call Bridget a c-- dumpster? That's the only reason I went off on my sarcastic tirade. Those two words were posted and as a woman, I find it highly offensive. Shoot me.

Did someone call Bridget a c-- dumpster? That's the only reason I went off on my sarcastic tirade. Those two words were posted and as a woman, I find it highly offensive. Shoot me.

we defended briget against cindy's philandering but you did nothing to praise us for that. instead you said "come on, he's still involved in the kids life, he left her before he knew she was knocked up, yadda yadda." so basically, when we take the man's side, you complain. when we take the woman's side you--- surprise, surpise-- complain.

dumpsters are a necessary tool, they hold garbage

and cum is necessary for making babies.

you're in a hoot over nothing.

we defended briget against cindy's philandering but you did nothing to praise us for that. instead you said "come on, he's still involved in the kids life, he left her before he knew she was knocked up, yadda yadda." so basically, when we take the man's side, you complain. when we take the woman's side you--- surprise, surpise-- complain.

Yah, okay. You "defend" Bridget because it's Tom Brady's ex. If Bridget were the ex of a great qb that played for the Jets (I know, that's a stretch) you would not be so kind.

Sell your doody to someone else, counselor. This juror 'aint buying it. ;)

Yah, okay. You "defend" Bridget because it's Tom Brady's ex. If Bridget were the ex of a great qb that played for the Jets (I know, that's a stretch) you would not be so kind.

Sell your doody to someone else, counselor. This juror 'aint buying it. ;)

talk about the pot calling the kettle black. you refused to blame tom for bailing on his knocked up girlfriend for yet another "big breasted supermodel" because he is your qb. but then you hypocritcally call romo a pig for leaving a girl who is not knocked up. i guess romo's mistake was that he didn't leave a bastard child in his wake.

talk about the pot calling the kettle black. you refused to blame tom for bailing on his knocked up girlfriend for yet another "big breasted supermodel" because he is your qb. but then you hypocritcally call romo a pig for leaving a girl who is not knocked up. i guess romo's mistake was that he didn't leave a bastard child in his wake.

don't waste your time argueing logic with Garb

she's a chowd and a woman, bad combo

Archived