Could Shockey be available?

JETSFAN5180

There are numerous rumours floating around that Jeremy Shockey may be available.I say we should do everything possible to get him.Thats right I also said to get Randy Moss and Terrel Owens.We need players of his calibre on this lackluster non superstar team.

He would offer the offense a dimensional tight end who could line up as WR. Or we could utilize a 2 tight end scheme to compensate for Chads weak arm.

Its players with attitude like Shockey that are missing from the New York Jets.Eric Manginis choir boys are not getting the job done.............4-12 no playoffs 2007.

You guys are right why would we want to improve our team.Then we would have nothing to argue and bitch about here.Keep letting other teams get the superstars and winning Super Bowls.We can just remain a team in existence that hasnt won since 1969.Keep signing choir boys and underachievers why change a thing.After all its only a game.

We already have a good TE that can catch just about everything thrown near him, so why would we bring in someone who drops a ton of passes and acts like a 2 yard reception is the best play of the game? No thanks. Let him be someone elses' headache.

You guys are right why would we want to improve our team.Then we would have nothing to argue and bitch about here.Keep letting other teams get the superstars and winning Super Bowls.We can just remain a team in existence that hasnt won since 1969.Keep signing choir boys and underachievers why change a thing.After all its only a game.

:rl:

you're forgetting one little detail. Shockey sucks. The Giants are better off with out him, and so are the Jets.

:rl:

you're forgetting one little detail. Shockey sucks. The Giants are better off with out him, and so are the Jets.

Yes 4-12 better and the Giants are in the Super Bowl check his stats.Im not saying Baker isnt decent.But Shockey would bring instant improvement to the offense.

2 tight end formations he blocks for the RB.......and I like his ATTITUDE something the Jets know nothing about.

Yes 4-12 better and the Giants are in the Super Bowl check his stats.Im not saying Baker isnt decent.But Shockey would bring instant improvement to the offense.

2 tight end formations he blocks for the RB.......and I like his ATTITUDE something the Jets know nothing about.

Giants made it without him....I really have a hard time believing he'll make this offense better, based on what? That he can talk trash and act ****y? No Thanks, I rather have guys that do their job without all the BS.

OL and DL are the biggest issues. WR is a need, but filling it with Shockey is not the answer. We need some speed to stretch the field. Baker is a fine TE over the middle of the field.

Yes I totally agree but OFFENSIVE weapons like Shockey are also needed.We need alot and adding him will give the Jets some ATTITUDE and CHARISMA along with a scoring option.Something we didnt do too much of this year.

There are numerous rumours floating around that Jeremy Shockey may be available.I say we should do everything possible to get him.Thats right I also said to get Randy Moss and Terrel Owens.We need players of his calibre on this lackluster non superstar team.

He would offer the offense a dimensional tight end who could line up as WR. Or we could utilize a 2 tight end scheme to compensate for Chads weak arm.

Its players with attitude like Shockey that are missing from the New York Jets.Eric Manginis choir boys are not getting the job done.............4-12 no playoffs 2007.

Why is it that EVERY player that is rumored to be available you go on that they must do everything possible to get this guy!!! Especially locker room cancers!! There are reasons why teams want to get rid of some of these guys! No Thanks!![-X

He has one of the worst attitudes in the game!

Archived