Which Cheatriots loss was sweeter?

Jet Moses

Losing to the Colts in the AFC Championship game last year, or this years loss to the Giants in the SB?

This year, without a doubt. but I must admit, both times watching close ups of mumbles at the end was priceless.

I find Jets boasting about the Patriots only winning the AFC Championship amusing...as if the Jets season was something worth noting.

Patriots won 18 games this season.

Jets won 14 games in the past two seasons.

Jets won 8 play off games in the teams history.

Patriots have won 8 playoff games in the last four years.

The last time the Jets went to the SB none of the current Jets players were even born.

The Pats went there last week.

The Giants outplayed the Patriots in the SB.

The Patriots twice and the Giants once outplayed the Jets during the regular season.

I find Jets boasting about the Patriots only winning the AFC Championship amusing...as if the Jets season was something worth noting.

The last time the Jets went to the SB none of the current Jets players were even born.

The Patriots twice and the Giants once outplayed the Jets during the regular season.

The patriots have built a fake "dynasty" on the fact that they are very good cheaters.

The jets are mediocre but on the level.

The patriots have built a fake "dynasty" on the fact that they are very good cheaters.

The jets are mediocre but on the level.

now thats funny... the only reason Mangini was able to win 10 game his first season was he left with all of BB and Ernie's research. (cheating) Once he had to think for himself he couldn't win 5 games in a season.

This is all very true and we've all come to terms with it. But, and i ask..does portraying our mediocrity help take the bitter taste of defeat out of your mouth?? A defeat that will almost certaintly haunt pats fans for the rest of their lives. Because if it does, i suggest you bottle it and sell it to brady and the pats, because they'll buy that up as fast as willie andrews buys up pot.

Just think, neither of us won the Super Bowl so both of our teams are losers. Sucks doesn't it? ;)

But you're here to preach to us, right? :rolleyes:

It doesn't really matter because neither team won the Super Bowl. So sorry about all your excuses, but we're pretty much at the same situation. That sucks.

I don't know about sweeter but I can tell you which one was harder to take which in turn should make it sweeter for you guys. It was easily the loss to the Colts last season. Sure, after we lost on Sunday it sucked really really bad but at least there were a few members of the other team that I was actually happy for. I just pretty much hate everything about the Colts organization.

I don't know about sweeter but I can tell you which one was harder to take which in turn should make it sweeter for you guys. It was easily the loss to the Colts last season. Sure, after we lost on Sunday it sucked really really bad but at least there were a few members of the other team that I was actually happy for. I just pretty much hate everything about the Colts organization.

At least the team we support actually plays in AFC Championship games and Super Bowls.

Yeah, I just said that Jets fans!

At least the team we support actually plays in AFC Championship games and Super Bowls.

Sadly its your only driving point.

Lets point out the Jets' past failures, just to sidetrack away from New England's February 3rd 2008 choke job. Nice. :beer:

I just pointed out the Pats success. Pointing out Jets failures is pointless :P

Yes it is, but you still took a shot at the board, asshat.

New York Jets & New England Patriots in the 2007 season:

Both failures.

I know, current seasons are hard for you, its just easier to remember the past. ;)

This year, without a doubt. but I must admit, both times watching close ups of mumbles at the end was priceless.

I agree 100 % . This year's ending of the "pursuit of perfection :puke:" was so satisfying. Almost everyone at work said that they haven't enjoyed a SB outcome this much in years. The only disappointed person was my bud Steve who is a bandwagon Patsie fan (aren't they all? :biggrin: ) . We all promised him 16 weeks of abuse. :biggrin:

And for many Pats fans, that's exactly why they support their team. Say what you will about Jets fans, but we are fans through good times and bad. (Mostly bad) :P

now thats funny... the only reason Mangini was able to win 10 game his first season was he left with all of BB and Ernie's research. (cheating) Once he had to think for himself he couldn't win 5 games in a season.

First of all, who, in any type of work, does not take with them intellectual capital to use in their next career move? And second, why did the great value of this research "expire" in Mangini's second year?

Done and done. Last year was as sweet as cherry pie.

Actually, this year was sweeter, not because of the loss, but because of what the win would have meant which was years and years of hearing about the "Perfect Pats".

Gladly, that book won't be published.

2246653720_5da8a3c9c9.jpg

:)

BZ

Archived