2 more WR's released

Sperm Edwards

He has absolutely awful hands, he just makes the odd spectacular catch that people take note of. He's a horrible reciever.

he's a future hall of famer we should back the dump truck up filled with hundred dollar bills and drop them in his living room

We have enough #3 WRs on the team already.

Correct

What the Jets need is a # 1 receiver. I think it is real possible that Coles is traded, but the FO has to very careful not to create another Kendall situation.

I have liked Coles since the Jets drafted him, but he is demanding a big final contract. Every game he plays in, could be his last. This concussion syndrome is becoming a monster in the NFL.

As mush as I like the guy I couldn't give him a lot of guaranteed money.

he's going to make a lot of noise.

If they trade him, and I think they might, they better have another # 1 in the wings.

If they don't they are just going to have to hold him to his current contract. Which is not a small one.

And buy earplugs

Correct

What the Jets need is a # 1 receiver. I think it is real possible that Coles is traded, but the FO has to very careful not to create another Kendall situation.

I have liked Coles since the Jets drafted him, but he is demanding a big final contract. Every game he plays in, could be his last. This concussion syndrome is becoming a monster in the NFL.

As mush as I like the guy I couldn't give him a lot of guaranteed money.

he's going to make a lot of noise.

If they trade him, and I think they might, they better have another # 1 in the wings.

If they don't they are just going to have to hold him to his current contract. Which is not a small one.

And buy earplugs

Coles is being absurd, they already offered to guarantee the entire rest of his contract which is just madness and he has turned it down. His contract demands are a bunch of whining.

We have enough #3 WRs on the team already.

Actually we don't have a #3 WR on the team at all. We have a pair of #2's and some #4-5's and a few other guys who are lucky to be in the league (those '07 rookies who other teams released & we scooped up). McCareins was supposed to be the #3 but he sucked. So we tried Brad Smith. He sucked. Wallace Wright? Who knows, but I doubt he'll be the #3. Stuckey has the ability (or so I hear) but he was injured his entire rookie season & that's too much of a gamble.

At a minimum, the team needs a #3.

If Coles is shopped, the team needs a #1 AND a #3.

Actually we don't have a #3 WR on the team at all. We have a pair of #2's and some #4-5's and a few other guys who are lucky to be in the league (those '07 rookies who other teams released & we scooped up). McCareins was supposed to be the #3 but he sucked. So we tried Brad Smith. He sucked. Wallace Wright? Who knows, but I doubt he'll be the #3. Stuckey has the ability (or so I hear) but he was injured his entire rookie season & that's too much of a gamble.

At a minimum, the team needs a #3.

If Coles is shopped, the team needs a #1 AND a #3.

I've ALWAYS wanted both Jabar Gaffney and Chad Johnson to be Jets-ever since college-still do

Archived