Ty Law visiting Jets tomorrow!

Well we can tell the jets will not be taking a Cb in the first round...

Really? The way I see it, if they are desperate enough to bring in T.Law for a visit then they really want another CB.

Unless he signs cheaply (and he won't) they'll grab a CB with one of their early picks.

He is a perfect guy that can tudor Revis, still while have some game left

I think Revis can just watch the tapes on how to get PI calls after getting toasted - we dont need to give Law any money. We already have the film.

Thanks guys I am aware of what # Revis wears. It was a joke, apparently a bad one. But a joke nonetheless

Yet another "Funniest Poster" crumbles under the strain of living up to the monicker. joewilly suddenly got his funny back after relinquishing last years crown. No problem, only 10 months to go ;)

I know your trying to make friends on a computer and it makes you fell like a tough guy to tell jokes over the internet if that makes you happy no one can stop ya kid ;)

And if it makes you feel smart to go on a computer to say I told you so,no one can stop you either kid .....

And if it makes you feel smart to go on a computer to say I told you so,no one can stop you either kid .....

Im not saying that to be a jackass. I said it because i was doubted by everyone and i proved everyone wrong. I'll be the bigger man and drop it. Anyways.....

I dont want him if he is going to be overpaid, He'll be nice addition for Revis to learn from the best CB we seen play the game. I remember against LT i put a video on there how he got burnt. But i hope i dont have those bad imanges of Ty Law again. If he comes at a cheap price welcome back to NY Law

If he is willing to play for say $300k one year, minimum signing bonus, then okay he can come coach Revis I guess. And maybe he can actually have an affect on Miller too. But otherwise, no.

I think that is illegal since the vet minimum is higher than that.

Wasn't the Richardson deal 1yr/1 million? If so, I'd sign Ty for the same. Maybe CB is a more important position, but with Richardson we know he still has his game...

No, he's going to want a long term deal.

My guess is he's not gonna get many offers above two years. In the end his choice will probably be between the Jets, Pats, and retirement. And my guess is he'll go with one of the two latter, as the Pats would give him more of a chance to end his career on a positive note, and if he retires he can do so with the satisfaction that he walked away on his own, and he wasn't forced out the door due to injury or age.

Archived