So.......

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, we're kinda like gods, especially when you compare us to those scumbag, low life Islander fans.

;-)

:rl:

:bwahaharoll:

Oh please... Ranger fans are just like Yankee fans (most are both). Pompous asses for no reason. You havent won anything in 14 years, yet you think you are the kings of hockey.

Islander fans are more like Jets fans. Self hating. Always expecting the team to suck (which they do). Always holding onto false hope that this year will be the year. To make it to a top 4 seed.

Ranger fans suck. Islander fans like to be tortured.

Oh please... Ranger fans are just like Yankee fans (most are both). Pompous asses for no reason. You havent won anything in 14 years, yet you think you are the kings of hockey.

Islander fans are more like Jets fans. Self hating. Always expecting the team to suck (which they do). Always holding onto false hope that this year will be the year. To make it to a top 4 seed.

what about yankee ranger and jets fans?

yes they do.

they just dont show up for games.

or watch on tv.

or support the team in any way.

but they're there.

they're there is spirit.

I didn't realize how bad the Rangers have been beating up on NJ this season. 7 game sweep? Christ. pwned.

........Rangers will still tank in the playoffs.

Kinda like the Wings have been doing for the past few years? :P

As long as Lundqvist keeps playing like a beast the Rangers could go far in the playoffs, and it doesn't hurt that Jagr is picking up his game at just the right time too.

I think after Brodeur, Lundqvist is the best goalie in the East. I would certainly take him before Fleury or the rookie Price.

Oh please get over yourself, you poor tortured soul.

You guys didn't have much of a problem ripping on the Rangers fans when you were winning four straight Stanley Cups, chanting 1940 and double chilli.

4 Stanley Cups in a row and Islanders fans you guys are comparing yourselves to Jets fans ?

Get a grip dude.

Just a note I heard today on Beningo & Roberts:

Every time the Devils & Rangers have met in a postseason series, the winner of the regular season series has won the postseason series.

=D>

Oh please get over yourself, you poor tortured soul.

You guys didn't have much of a problem ripping on the Rangers fans when you were winning four straight Stanley Cups, chanting 1940 and double chilli.

4 Stanley Cups in a row and Islanders fans you guys are comparing yourselves to Jets fans ?

Get a grip dude.

i was 9 when they won their last cup. Been a long freakin time. I dont even remember them winning it. So yes, I have been tortured as a fan since they havent won since i gave a crap.

So yeah... 1983 to 2009 is a long time of crap hockey. Whether its 40 years or 25 years it's still a long time.

And the 1940 chants were fun... until they won. bastards.

Just a note I heard today on Beningo & Roberts:

Every time the Devils & Rangers have met in a postseason series, the winner of the regular season series has won the postseason series.

joseph...do yourself a favor, and change the station. you will only become dumber listening to them...if that is possible since they have to compete with barley, hops and bong resin!

Well I remembered that whole ad campaign they had, then just a google image search.

i hated the Pens back then, think it was the early '90s? Lemieux & Jagr back then had a nice rivalry with the Devils.

Should be a great Eastern Conference playoff this year.

My pick is Montreal, just a hunch.

Should be a good series but neither the Strangers or Devils are legit title contenders this season...

Well first of all the Strangers? Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Lame.

And I could see the Rangers being successful just because of the fact that they have Lundqvist. Combine that with Jagr hopefully continuing to tear it up we could go far. We've also been successful against Montreal and Pittsburgh this year, and I trust Henrik a lot more in the postseason than the untested Price, even though he has played well at the end of the season.

says the guy who uses words like Isuckers & Brodiveur?? :rl:

Well, at least he isnt calling the opposing goalie "wierd"

Hey Martaaaaaan, is it wierd that the Rangers have smacked you in the face 8 out of 9 times this season, soon to be 9 out of 10?

;)

I gotta agree with you there. That team looks like the class of the east.

Montreal destroyed Boston. It wasn't even close. The score should have been 14-1, not 4-1.

The Bell Centre is insane. The Canadien fans were loud and crazy all night.

Montreal is good, damn good.

Nice job by those classy Devils tonight, picking their fights left and right and making it a point to stop infront of Henrik to blow ice into his face. Nice class move New Jersey.

Scoreless after 2 but not for long, the Rangers will score soon.

Devils SUCK!

Nice job by those classy Devils tonight, picking their fights left and right and making it a point to stop infront of Henrik to blow ice into his face. Nice class move New Jersey.

Devils SUCK!

Good win. Nice to see Brodeur **** up twice in the first two games of the playoffs.

By the way, what is up with the Strangers?

Marty isn't the problem;he's stilla great goalie. But nobody is providing them with any offnese. Don't know why they're so upset the Rangers were smacking them all over the ice the last 2 minutes; things the Devs have done to everyone else forever. Plus, after going 0 for 5 on the power play, what difference would another one have made?

Series is hardly over though. All of these guys are sleeping in their own beds, so there's no real home ice advantage to either. If the Rangers win tomorrow though...

Devils will be lucky to win a game. They couldn't score in a whore house with a fist full of $100's!

Rangers are just a better team. more talented, faster and smarter. Doesn't help that the Devils defensemen are afraid to hit Jagr. Was hoping for a long series, 6 games at least, but I'm not counting on it.

Only thing I can hope for is Avery gets the clap from one of the hookers he bangs. :rolleyes:

Devils SUCK!

you have Sean Avery on your team, and you want to talk about CLASS???? :rolleyes:

you have Sean Avery on your team, and you want to talk about CLASS???? :rolleyes:

He gets people riled up, but he doesnt shoot ice into the opposing goaltenders face, thats for sure. He also doesn't bitch and moan 24/7 like John I Wish I Were Worth Something Madden.

Archived