• Terrell Owens
    • Marvin Harrison
    • Reggie Wayne
    • Larry Fitzgerald
    • Braylon Edwards
    • Chad Johnson
    • Andre Johnson
    • Steve Smith
    • None of the above (name who you think is better)

hmm, this is tough (where's the poll?)....Randy was unstoppable in the regular season, but disappeared in the playoffs, except for the TD in the superbowl, but the defender also fell down.

I may have to go with Plaxico, as he was hurt all season with the ankle, but still did quite well. plus, he stepped it up big time against the Packers, in the snow no less.

Brandon Marshall ?

Are you ****ing serious ?

By the end of the season, he will be in EVERYONE'S top five.

If I could take any receiver in the league and put him on the Jets, I'd either take Fitzgerald or Marshall. Absolute beasts + youth.

If I could take any receiver in the league and put him on the Jets, I'd either take Fitzgerald or Marshall. Absolute beasts + youth.

it's always great to have a member of the DEEP program on your recieving core ;)

Aren't you happier with Brad Smith than Brandon Marshall? We took Smith 16 picks earlier.

i went w/ ocho cinco. hes very consistent and extremely exciting

He's overated IMO.

He's never been consistent IMO, he always puts up an amazing 200 yrd game every now and the which pad his stats for the season.

He drops a lot of balls and can't do anything after the catche unless he's got a totally open field.

He's very good, don't get me wrong, I just have never though of him as a truly elite WR.

He's overated IMO.

He's never been consistent IMO, he always puts up an amazing 200 yrd game every now and the which pad his stats for the season.

He drops a lot of balls and can't do anything after the catche unless he's got a totally open field.

He's very good, don't get me wrong, I just have never though of him as a truly elite WR.

I think Chad Johnson is exactly like Randy Moss was in Oakland. Chad Johnson, I don't think tries to the best that he can be. Maybe a change of scenery is the best for Ocho Cinco.

Archived