Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

LOL, fair enough.

I'm now the scum of this place, how cool.:lol:

I wouldn't say scum... just a habitual rep abuser who got put in his place.

I actually think you're a great poster when you're not attacking someone.

Takem peace pipe and call it a day

paint7ww5.jpg

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what they say...it's not the size of the dog in a fight...but the size of the fight inside that dog.

and that Chihuahua is punchy!

Never heard that before. You guys keep busting his balls tho! Lol

Maybe he did change ?

out of his 1078 rep comments only 245 of them were positive...half of them went to Marko Cavka.

I got one!!!! i got one!!!!

Hey Smizzy...where is my positive rep from you? I mean come on, i like tatoos, i like Kellen Clemens, where's the love?

That was funny but I refuse to acknowledge it because I don't like you.

So instead of a nice :rl: you'll get a :roll:.

The King of Neg Rep >>> The King of Positive Rep

I'm not the kind of guy who needs everyone to like him. So you will have to forgive me if I don't care how you feel about me.

Carry on.

I'm not the kind of guy who needs everyone to like him. So you will have to forgive me if I don't care how you feel about me.

Carry on.

Stop sending me cupcakes. I can never forgive you for cheating on me.

With Max of all people.

Is that because it's physical impossible to do in real life?

To be fair, we do have some giants on this message board. 124 is what 6'7'' I hear madmike is 6'9'' I'm 6'4'' 230. Not too many people are bigger than that.

To be fair, we do have some giants on this message board. 124 is what 6'7'' I hear madmike is 6'9'' I'm 6'4'' 230. Not too many people are bigger than that.

Max is bigger than all of you.

When he lays down.

Carry on.

Smizzy, I have adjusted the rep synonyms in your honor. check out Irish Jet's rep. :lol:

Stop sending me cupcakes. I can never forgive you for cheating on me.

With Max of all people.

The cupcakes are for Faba ,Idiot! Let the poor guy eat something already.

As far as Max goes... He looks great in assless chaps,what can I say?

Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Have you received neg rep and felt victimized? I know how you feel.

If you would like some positive rep please post in this thread who neg repped you and how it made you feel.

Oh BTW, Barton just neg repped me for and I quote 'no reason'.

Just sayin'.

I feel victimized.;-)

I just looked at my rep. Everything is green except for two grays by Kobe, I think those were supposed to be positive.

You took off two guys that repped me 6 times on my front page, damnit! I'm not trying to defend them though, I can't see who they've been repping. Granted, I've left a few nasty comments to 128, not as much as every post though. I think I did them when he deserved it and I'll admit to those. Am I clean?

P.S. At least Arsis is still around. He is the man for rep. (14 times on my first page haha)

I just looked at my rep. Everything is green except for two grays by Kobe, I think those were supposed to be positive.

You took off two guys that repped me 6 times on my front page, damnit! I'm not trying to defend them though, I can't see who they've been repping. Granted, I've left a few nasty comments to 128, not as much as every post though. I think I did them when he deserved it and I'll admit to those. Am I clean?

P.S. At least Arsis is still around. He is the man for rep. (14 times on my first page haha)

You basically done the same thing as me.

Like I told Smizzy, everyone neg reps 128. Yet I get punished like this. LOL

I very rarely gave out Neg rep to anyone but 128.

Archived