Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only been neg repped by two people I believe. One who does it every time I make him look foolish in a debate and the other person sent me one because he misunderstood something I was saying. I was being a smart ass in a discussion dripping with sarcasm and he thought I was being serious and making a personal attack. That's pretty much it for me so far.

I've been neg repped by Ecrub about 2 or 3 times. Arsis neg repped me for a typo once. El Gringo Loco rightfully neg repped me once when I called him El Gringo Dum***** in a fit of gameday rage. He actually found the thread months later and neg repped me. I couldn't believe I called him that and apologized and told him I was out of line. All is good now :)

Yea ive been neg repped by The Show aka "part time poster" because he couldnt take the heat when we were tryin to tell him that chad will not be the starter this year.. just because you cant come up with better come back then the poster you are disagreeing with doesnt give you the right to hand out negitive rep

hey come on, lets not give lurker all the credit. :biggrin:

Wow, this cant be serious, I just checked up on my rep and it says you gave me positive feedback, I would say thnx but I can bet my bottom dollar that you were going to give me negative feedback-And then your mouse went crazy and gave me good feedback by mistake:box:

I was neg repped three times by Jetcane.

The first time for saying Thomas Jones sucked, the second time for saying Vilma couldn't play in a 3-4 and lastly for absolutely no reason at all.

He left the comment 'oy vey' and I have absolutely no idea what that meant. I asked him about it and he said it was accident.

:wtf:

How the Hell do you 'accidently' give someone neg rep.:confused0088:

Wow, this cant be serious, I just checked up on my rep and it says you gave me positive feedback, I would say thnx but I can bet my bottom dollar that you were going to give me negative feedback-And then your mouse went crazy and gave me good feedback by mistake:box:

no, being christmas and all, i am in a giving mood. You never know, i might read more DMC blabber and get upset, lets just concentrate on the good. You have more rep. :)

lmao, I think grey rep is when someone has thier rep feature turned off, Im not 100% though

Gray is when the dude that gives it to you has such a low rep that it doesn't count for enough points in either direction. Cooliojets did that to me...so i killed him.

Oy vey is like hebrew I think and it means to be like happy, I dont know the exact meaning. The only reason I like Thomas Jones is because hes got BIG GUNS and I have his Titans jersey.

"Oy vey" translates more like, "Oh, $hit."

Archived