Ecurb is More to Blame for Chad Sucking Than The FO or Coaching Staff

Smizzy

If a guy sucks under two different coaching staffs, It's safe to say it isn't the coaching.

Chad didnt suck under Herm... and he took and average team to the playoffs in 06' witha rookie HC...

Keep trying chump...

Chad didnt suck under Herm... and he took and average team to the playoffs in 06' witha rookie HC...

Keep trying chump...

The Jets made the playoffs in 06 despite chad's best efforts to fail. Special teams and Defense took us to the playoffs in 06.

Keep trying chump...

Chad carried that team...I mean it's not like they went to the playoff's with the team Parcells left Herm.

Nah.

Nope, how can a player... any of them... excel in a flawed system?

David Harris.

Darrelle Revis.

Jerricho Cotchery.

Nick Mangold.

Kerry Rhodes.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson (for the most part).

Leon Washington.

Kenyon Coleman.

Yep, none of those guys excelled.

he took and average team to the playoffs in 06' with a rookie HC

Are you serious ecurb?

The 2006 playoffs were reached thanks to Justin Miller, Mike Nugent & the Defense in the second half of the season.

David Harris.

Darrelle Revis.

Jerricho Cotchery.

Nick Mangold.

Kerry Rhodes.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson (for the most part).

Leon Washington.

Kenyon Coleman.

Yep, none of those guys excelled.

Well...Chad didn't and that's all that matters!

Ps...Notice Nuge isn't on that list.

Blame it on Dr. James Andrews.

He gets MLB pitchers coming back and pitching better than they did before.

Chad, he's worse. Obviously Dr. Andrews likes baseball more than football.

I think Chad should get some kind of robotic rocket arm installed.

If a guy sucks under two different coaching staffs, It's safe to say it isn't the coaching.

The coaching staff (especially schotty) were a big part of the reason that both our QB's sucked this season.

Chad didnt suck under Herm... Keep trying chump...

Three, easy loft, soft-ball set-ups, and not a single "sucking" joke?

I'm disappointed.

Chad Pennington is smart but doesn't have an arm.

Once he started throwing mind boggling fourth quarter interceptions -- which made him look the furthest thing from smart -- it was over.

He wasn't going to bail himself out with a cannon.

That's all it really comes down to.

I didn't like the fact that Chad started taking sacks. It's one thing to have piss-poor protection (second worst in the league) but a veteran needs to get rid of the ball, not fall down.

I like the fact that Clemens could make something happen with his feet if he wanted to; Chad doesn't have that luxury. Combine that with his soft-throws and poor decision making and Chad is done.

I didn't like the fact that Chad started taking sacks. It's one thing to have piss-poor protection (second worst in the league) but a veteran needs to get rid of the ball, not fall down.

I like the fact that Clemens could make something happen with his feet if he wanted to; Chad doesn't have that luxury. Combine that with his soft-throws and poor decision making and Chad is done.

Clemens had much worse pocket presence than Chad last season. Hopefully that will improve drastcially in time.

Archived