Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brady could get hurt, moss could get hurt, the cameras could break... Nothing is set in stone in this league. There is NO REASON not to put the best team possible on the field.

Believe me. I want you guys to get Favre I really do. I'm just telling you what I think is best for the Jets. You guys will dump that money plus whatever draft picks it takes to bring him here. Then you get to teach an old dog new tricks and quite frankly this old dog has no interest in learning any new tricks.

Believe me. I want you guys to get Favre I really do. I'm just telling you what I think is best for the Jets. You guys will dump that money plus whatever draft picks it takes to bring him here. Then you get to teach an old dog new tricks and quite frankly this old dog has no interest in learning any new tricks.

You don't know that though. Perhaps he comes here with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove? I think that is more possible than your scenerio.

Why would I care what YOU think is best for the Jets? You're a patsy fan.

You don't know that though. Perhaps he comes here with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove? I think that is more possible than your scenerio.

It's really not even a matter of wanting to or not. They had Warren Moon on the radio last week and he said it would take even a good NFL QB a couple seasons to get a grasp on a new offense.

Why would I care what YOU think is best for the Jets? You're a patsy fan.

Quite honestly I don't care if you do or don't care. I'm still going to tell you and there's not a whole lot you can do to stop me. :lol:

It's really not even a matter of wanting to or not. They had Warren Moon on the radio last week and he said it would take even a good NFL QB a couple seasons to get a grasp on a new offense.

That is Warren Moon who played about 10 years ago. With free agency things have changed. They would catch him up quickly. Vinny Testeverde who is one of the less inteligent QB's I have seen did his best in his first year in a system. Simplifying a system can be a good thing too.

Where the hell were you when they signed Jenkins Pace and Faneca? Those moves didn't make them a super bowl team. You should've been against them? RIGHT?

Yes because those position clearly have the same long term impact on a team as the position of QB.:roll:

Well, NT maybe, because they're hard to come by, but last I checked, isn't that NT, what? 10 years younger than Saviour Fave?

Neither of them will **** up the long term stability of this team like Favre will, those signings IMO tell me that this is a team heading in the right direction. I don't want that drama queen coming in and ****ing everything up, which I can assure you, he will.

Def a mid rounder, the most a 3rd.

IDK, seriously we've picked some good players in the 3rd, players that are a HUGE part of this team success. Also they are committed to play more than one year, 3rd is alil high IMO.

Rome is burning Gene Wojciechoski says NY is the place for Favre.Tampa Bay has a QB in Jeff Garcia who went to the Pro-Bowl last year.The NYJETS are in dire need of a franchise QB.

Of course the media will say that. Doesn't mean anything at all though.

Rome is burning Gene Wojciechoski says NY is the place for Favre.Tampa Bay has a QB in Jeff Garcia who went to the Pro-Bowl last year.The NYJETS are in dire need of a franchise QB.

He also claims the NYJETS have the schedule in 2008 to make the playoffs.

i'm watching but this is around the horn

Lets face it.

We are the Jets.

If he goes to Bucs, he will lead them to SB and play every minute of every game.

If he comes to Jets, he will blow out his achilles, aka Vinny, in 1st game. No, wait, its the Jets. He will throw for 5 TDs week 1 on opening day and get us excited., THEN blow out his achilles in Week 2.

Anthony Schlegel

Sione Pouha

Pouha is actually supposed to be an important part of the team this year enabling Jenkins to get some rests on defense. Pouha probably should have been the starting NT over D-Rob the last two years. Schlegel is completely useless though.

Pouha is actually supposed to be an important part of the team this year enabling Jenkins to get some rests on defense. Pouha probably should have been the starting NT over D-Rob the last two years. Schlegel is completely useless though.

He's not even on the team anymore. Lol

If he goes to Tampa I'd be willing to bet he'll struggle to make the playoffs. I'd expect him to revert back to his 05-06 form.

Thank god there is someone with some sense here.

Repeat after me... "There is no Magical QB Elixir... There is no Magical QB Elixir... There is no Magical QB Elixir"

BZ

Archived