Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

NO! i am special....... this is my view your lucky you were able to read it potato boy

No worries, it will be merged eventually. I think the next street sweeper is scheduled to come by at 8:30pm.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's a soon to be 39 year old QB, will likely play no more than one season, will more than likely bomb in the way he has in 2 of the last 3 years and will not bring us any closer to a Superbowl.

Yeah, a possible 1st rounder for that? Why not.:roll:

he is a hall of famer that needs a fresh slate. qbs have played well into their 40's there is no reason to not expect 2 years out of him. Our other qb's suck.

so your position is just to stick with our two weak links? just to save a 3rd or second round pick that would probably amount to nothing anyways?

even as a backup at worst, this is worth it

He's a soon to be 39 year old QB, will likely play no more than one season, will more than likely bomb in the way he has in 2 of the last 3 years and will not bring us any closer to a Superbowl.

Yeah, a possible 1st rounder for that? Why not.:roll:

The Packers were a crappy team 2 of the last 3 years. Isn't that the same primary excuse all of us have used for either Chad or Clemens for last year, depending on what camp you are in?

And Mr. T will not give up a 1st. The Bucs might have to. The packers will do whatever it takes to get him on the Jets and out of the NFC.

he is a hall of famer that needs a fresh slate. qbs have played well into their 40's there is no reason to not expect 2 years out of him. Our other qb's suck.

so your position is just to stick with our two weak links? just to save a 3rd or second round pick that would probably amount to nothing anyways?

even as a backup at worst, this is worth it

It's not worth it. He will get us no further than Pennington could. He will, as always, make the playoffs and the completely fall apart when he plays a good defense. He's overrated, like nothing normal.

Was a great QB, not anymore. He's washed up.

No worries, it will be merged eventually. I think the next street sweeper is scheduled to come by at 8:30pm.

treat me as our lord treated mary maglidine

830 is acceptable

IN YOUR FACE irish jet i told you i get special treatment around here. he could have merged me right now, but alas, he has not nor will he try

To do misunnderstand my opinions- I have always appreciated Favre at Green Bay- he has the confidence to throw into crowds and down the field-who is the last QB the Jets had like that-Joe Willie.

The Packers were a crappy team 2 of the last 3 years. Isn't that the same primary excuse all of us have used for either Chad or Clemens for last year, depending on what camp you are in?

And Mr. T will not give up a 1st. The Bucs might have to. The packers will do whatever it takes to get him on the Jets and out of the NFC.

Exactly, but it only applies to Brett.

He was on one of the most talented teams in the NFL last season and he pissed it all away vs the Giants. If he couldn't win a SB with that team, then he sure as Hell aint winning one here.

lets see, kellen is a bust, just like i predicted

chad, although i love him and still believe to a point, hasnt shown anything except the occassional spark

the jets SEEM like they have a pretty good roster THIS year (not sure of magini yet)

now hewre comes brett farve. i hate him for laying down and blowing our sack record vs the giants BUT GET IT TOGETHER YOU DUMB JET FANS THIS IS A NO BRAINER

farve has more talent5 in his pinky than chad and kellen have combined. what do we give up a 3rd round pick? so friggin what we lose out on another bust

Brett, welcome to NY you mron i can learn to love you quickly

jeff garcia has a hotter wife though.

To do misunnderstand my opinions- I have always appreciated Favre at Green Bay- he has the confidence to throw into crowds and down the field-who is the last QB the Jets had like that-Joe Willie.

exactly. gald you agree faba that irish jet is drunk and posting drunk is against the rules here so ban him NOW oplease

dud eyou just stated that he will get us to the playoffs....hello!!!!!!! too much whiskey and irish cream? chad and kellen take us to 8-8

How the **** do you know where Chad and Kellen will take us? If anything's been proven it's that Chad probably would get us a 10-6 playoff season. He done it in 06 with a very average supporting cast. Yet now the best he can do is 8-8? With a much better team? WTF?

He was on one of the most talented teams in the NFL last season and he pissed it all away vs the Giants. If he couldn't win a SB with that team, then he sure as Hell aint winning one here.

Tom Brady was on an even more talented team and pissed it away vs the Giants. Would you turn your nose up to Brady?

exactly. gald you agree faba that irish jet is drunk and posting drunk is against the rules here so ban him NOW oplease

I love how people who have no idea of the history of the team and the sport can unequivocally espouse their opinions with such certainty

Tom Brady was on an even more talented team and pissed it away vs the Giants. Would you turn your nose up to Brady?

Tom Brady was not the main reason the Pats lost that game, he did not play a woeful game. Brady also isn't 38 years old with one (if even that) year left in him.

How the **** do you know where Chad and Kellen will take us? If anything's been proven it's that Chad probably would get us a 10-6 playoff season. He done it in 06 with a very average supporting cast. Yet now the best he can do is 8-8? With a much better team? WTF?

we got to 10-6 despite chad not because of him. if we had a warrior who could pound the ball where it needs to go and shower the youngsters with proven experience/leadership then i say do it

man you are a pessimist. if you were alive during st patricks time, you probably tell him that learning to play the flute was not worth it either

He gives us one hundred times the chance that Pennington or Clemens does.

Tom Brady was not the main reason the Pats lost that game, he did not play a woeful game. Brady also isn't 38 years old with one (if even that) year left in him.

We should stick with a 32-year old that had one good year six years ago instead.

Brady was scoring 40+ points all season. He didn't get it done vs the Giants. Interceptions are not the only thing QBs do wrong.

Archived