Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lmao some clown on espn trippin

he say tampa has better offense players then tha jets

lmao

That almost makes sense. Keep trying though. One day you'll understand this little thing they call English.

Did I not just post the same thing 5 hours ago and get ridiculed for it?

Yes, but that's because you suck. At least that's what Max always said about you, but maybe he was talking about something else. I dunno ;)

Not too much. Lynch and Winfield were free agents who used two clowns (Bradway and Edwards) to get what they wanted. Favre's rights are owned by the Packers who would like to see him traded to the Jets. The Jets are led by Tangini, who usually get who they want.

We must not sign Brett Favre. This man does not have honor or integrity. He is no role model for young American males. He does not know loyalty, duty, or honor. He is a mercenary. Should we praise a selfish man like this when our brave servicemen are in harms way? Absolutely not.

Keep Favre and his ego at home--where he will be ungratefully enjoying the freedoms our brave servicemen provide him!

For some reason I think Mort knows something...I think this could actually happen. Will be interesting to see Schefter's spin at 7pm on NFL network

Every time you hear Mort, he seems to want Brett to go to the Jets. He keeps talking about the hunting in NJ, the new facility, etc.

The Jets are throwing a 3rd round pick at Green Bay for Favre. The pick could escalate to a 2nd or a 1st-round pick should Favre and/or the Jets reach specified performance levels.

Where the Hell are you hearing this???

If this is true our entire Front Office should be fired, What a ****ing waste that would be. I don't want this guy having anything to do with our team, let alone for a 1st-3rd ****ing pick!!

This is a complete joke!

Where the Hell are you hearing this???

If this is true our entire Front Office should be fired, What a ****ing waste that would be. I don't want this guy having anything to do with our team, let alone for a 1st-3rd ****ing pick!!

This is a complete joke!

Actually, its pretty much what I predicted 2 weeks ago+. I think it would be a fair deal depending on the escalators.

You know this will end up merged right?

Don't you wish your girlfriend could merge like me? Dontcha? Sorry -- it has been a long day and after roughly 1,700 or so posts today so far (mostly Brett Favre talk) it has us all going crazy.

I think the trade should read like this: 3rd or 4th round pick. If the Jets win the Super Bowl and Brett Favre takes more than 20% of the offensive snaps, the Jets give up the next 12 first round picks.

lets see, kellen is a bust, just like i predicted

chad, although i love him and still believe to a point, hasnt shown anything except the occassional spark

the jets SEEM like they have a pretty good roster THIS year (not sure of magini yet)

now hewre comes brett farve. i hate him for laying down and blowing our sack record vs the giants BUT GET IT TOGETHER YOU DUMB JET FANS THIS IS A NO BRAINER

farve has more talent5 in his pinky than chad and kellen have combined. what do we give up a 3rd round pick? so friggin what we lose out on another bust

Brett, welcome to NY you mron i can learn to love you quickly

What I am getting a kick out of is listening to the national media. Now that GB and Minn are definitely no longer options, it's down to the Bucs and Jets. You can tell they want him to go to the Bucs so bad, they are dying with the suspense. And, of course, it is because they hate the Jets so much and Favre would force the Jets to be a center of attention in the NFL all year long. This would be torture.

Regardless of how you feel about Chad, Clemens or Favre, it would be fun to see this happen just to see the national media squirm.

A Hall of Fame QB for a first day pick.

God, what idiots we have in the front office. Let's stick with our rag armed warrior Chaddy P. One of these days, he'll lead the team to a come from behind victory.

He's a soon to be 39 year old QB, will likely play no more than one season, will more than likely bomb in the way he has in 2 of the last 3 years and will not bring us any closer to a Superbowl.

Yeah, a possible 1st rounder for that? Why not.:roll:

A Hall of Fame QB for a first day pick.

God, what idiots we have in the front office. Let's stick with our rag armed warrior Chaddy P. One of these days, he'll lead the team to a come from behind victory.

Unfortunately, it will probably be a pre-season game and he will use up his allotment.

That is pretty high compensation to Green Bay who has no leverage. If that is true it shows we really want him.

That is what the Tampa\Jets fuss is all about. Competition means a higher price will be paid.

Archived