The Official Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Mavrik

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No sh*t sherlock, I'm sure you were a celtic fan all those years, even thou I have not seen one since Larry Bird retired.

Before this year that is, you are a real winner.

I support all of the Boston teams as I live in Massachusetts.

You are a clown.

Are you kiding me? You guys are getting plenty of calls, what do you want them to put the puck in the net for you too.

What calls are you disputing? All of the calls both ways have been pretty accurate (Maybe the last one on Gill was a little ticky tack). I don't understand your logic. The Pens have more penalty minutes but are getting all the calls? Unreal.

What calls are you disputing? All of the calls both ways have been pretty accurate (Maybe the last one on Gill was a little ticky tack). I don't understand your logic. The Pens have more penalty minutes but are getting all the calls? Unreal.
I am not disputing any calls, you said that they were letting detroit get away with all kinds of obstruction. Sorry but I don't see that in this game.

You guys may make it a series, too bad it won't matter much.

I think JadeGreen and Gainzo need to get in a boxing ring and settle their differences. Its been back and forth since like 2pm. :confused0082:

Detroit is coming hard late here. Hopefully they can score another to get this game into OT where I think the Wings have the advantage.

That was a stellar hockey game. The hitting, the skating, the passing. Sensational. Not just because the Penguins were victorious but it was back and forth all game long. Fleury kept the Penguins afloat early and sealed it up late. He is on the cusp on being a big time goalie in this league.

That being said, Saturday cannot come fast enough.

That was a stellar hockey game. The hitting, the skating, the passing. Sensational. Not just because the Penguins were victorious but it was back and forth all game long. Fleury kept the Penguins afloat early and sealed it up late. He is on the cusp on being a big time goalie in this league.

That being said, Saturday cannot come fast enough.

It was a good game, I still say Wings in 6.

This thread has been sidetracked plenty of times already so I hope you don't mind if I ask this question:

You have said that you are moving to Mass. Whereabouts?

Moving to Nantucket for the summer. Going to wait tables on the rich folk and save up money so I can move to Europe to teach.

on a side note,

Good win for the Penguins. Was a must-win game. Hopefully, the Wings get back to their winning formula on saturday.

Good win for the Pens, both sides played excellent hockey.....except for Brad F-ing Stuart.

In the 3rd Period, I think the clock didn't stop for about 10 minutes of play. Exceptional.

I hope all the people who aren't quite sure about the NHL watched that game last night, because they'll be hooked.

The Wings weren't going to sweep anyways so let's win game 4 and clinch in Detroit.

Wow. I'm not discounting Sidney Crosby's great game, but does every media outlet have to be on his dick so much? They act like this was the greatest thing they've ever seen and Wayne Gretzky never played in the playoffs. The WHOLE playoffs, too, not just ONE game of the finals.

Wow. I'm not discounting Sidney Crosby's great game, but does every media outlet have to be on his dick so much? They act like this was the greatest thing they've ever seen and Wayne Gretzky never played in the playoffs. The WHOLE playoffs, too, not just ONE game of the finals.
It's disgusting, that is why I did not watch the versus games, they make me sick.

NBC is not much better, but I decided to watch, it was a good game, some great hockey.

As for cindy, he is not charasmatic enough to be the face of the league, neither is Ovey because of the language.

Too bad because he is a dynamite player, way better than the queen penguin media darling. :smilies2_puke:

Wasn't it great to see Bettman and his other darling of the NHL, Ovechkin, just hanging out and having a good time at "The Iggloo" last night? :puke:

If he could have it his way, Alex and Sidney would face off in the Cup Finals each year until they retire.

Did you watch NBC's coverage? Pierre McGuire (sp?) almost fellated the Red Wings on ice. He definitely wanted to fondle them.

As for cindy, he is not charasmatic enough to be the face of the league, neither is Ovey because of the language.

Too bad because he is a dynamite player, way better than the queen penguin media darling. :smilies2_puke:

Not charismatic enough? Maybe, but he is the best hockey player in the NHL.

Everyone gives Crosby so much crap, but in a league that is struggling for viewers and media attention, Sidney has been gracious and willing to help out in any way possible. He plays hard and then has to do al the interviews and the promos and the countless other things he has to do and he has never complained about it once. I couldn't think of a better ambassador for the game.

Everyone gives Crosby so much crap, but in a league that is struggling for viewers and media attention, Sidney has been gracious and willing to help out in any way possible. He plays hard and then has to do al the interviews and the promos and the countless other things he has to do and he has never complained about it once. I couldn't think of a better ambassador for the game.

I agree with you on all that except, I feel he sucks at interviews and he is not a great ambassador in that way, also he is not the best player in the league, Ovechkin is better.

He gets crap from everybody because he is whiney and he as a reputation of a diver, I wonder why?

Also the media force feeding him down everybody's throats don't help and the obvious league special attention both he and the pens get make him so easy to hate.

No need to respond, we already know you don't see this, because you are a pen fan no suprise there.

I am a Rangers fan and I am the first to say some of Avery's tactics are dispictable especially his face gaurding of Marty, you can add all his dives to that list too, but that's just me.

Honestly, anybody would do just what Crosby does if they were getting paid for it. I don't see how he is so gracious and willing to help out, it's not like he is volunteering his time to do some promos. He would be an extremely immature little girl if he complained about anything in his life. Everything he does should be expected of him, to say the least.

Honestly, anybody would do just what Crosby does if they were getting paid for it. I don't see how he is so gracious and willing to help out, it's not like he is volunteering his time to do some promos. He would be an extremely immature little girl if he complained about anything in his life. Everything he does should be expected of him, to say the least.

Actually, that is exactly what he is doing. You think he gets paid by Vs. or NBC for them to create show opens or anything? He's been interviewed hundreds of times these playoffs. He doesn't get paid for that either. His schedule is very demanding and we're not even talking about on the ice. I wish I could find the article written about how much is actually asked of him to do on a day in day out basis and how happy his teammates are that thye aren't the ones in the limelight. Trust me, you don't even see half the things the NHL, the Penguins, and everyone else asks him to do.

Personally if I had to choose between Ovechkin, and Cindy. Just the fact that Cindy is a diving bitch, that I would choose Ovechkin. Plus, I don't think Ovechkin has some big ass black guy, like Laraque fight his battles. I still wonder when those two are getting engaged, they would make a great couple. I am still pissed and it's been a week and a half or so, that the refs didn't let Mike Richards pound the **** out of the bitch.

Personally if I had to choose between Ovechkin, and Cindy. Just the fact that Cindy is a diving bitch, that I would choose Ovechkin. Plus, I don't think Ovechkin has some big ass black guy, like Laraque fight his battles. I still wonder when those two are getting engaged, they would make a great couple. I am still pissed and it's been a week and a half or so, that the refs didn't let Mike Richards pound the **** out of the bitch.

Thanks for chiming in. Crosby has fought in the NHL. I don't expect someone like you to know that. I'm sure the Capitals love to see Ovechkin get into fights. It makes so much sense to see star players hurt senselessly. There is a reason enforcers are in the game. Continue on being a joke.

Archived