Amazing funny read, D-Rob Trade

BroadwayJ667

yeah but they are acting like they are getting warren sapp in his prime. the only thing they will get is a decent player:puke:

I think in the right defense that Robertson can be a very good player. He is a very good pash rusher for a DT. Also, he is a good one-gap run defender.

Drob is a fine player. I think two years of prepping as a 34 NT will make him a monster 43 UT. He's used to fighting two guys and holding the line, now he'll be told to rush the gap.

Denver is milking the knee condition to their benefit. I just hope Tanny plays hard ball and gets fair compensation.

Drob is a fine player. I think two years of prepping as a 34 NT will make him a monster 43 UT. He's used to fighting two guys and holding the line, now he'll be told to rush the gap.

Denver is milking the knee condition to their benefit. I just hope Tanny plays hard ball and gets fair compensation.

Absolutely !! I think D'Rob will thrive in Denver. It's a win, win deal for all involved. I've been saying it all along, he's been miscast here.

Robertson is a decent player, but he'll never live up to his contract or being traded up for. Problem is that with his knee he's always one play away form the end of his career. Also, I understand a DT has to play heavy, but htere have been times when he looks way too big. I have no problem with him personally. The expectations were simply out of whack with reality, and it wasn't his fault that Bradway and Edwards put him in that position. Good luck in Denver, Dwayne.

At least a 4th rounder.

Drob isn't as bad as alot of people are making him out to be. He was inconsistent, and definitely not worth what we gave up to draft him. Even so, his biggest fault is that he isn't suited for our 3-4. He isn't a bad DT in a 4-3. He'll do nicely in Denver.

he's a good player playing out of scheme ala kris jenkins in charlotte (we hope).

QFT. I think D Rob has the skill set to a real good player in a 4-3. But like you I agree I HOPE Kris can play the 0 technique because he has never played it before. And at his own admission "It's going to be a adjustment"

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=114241

Broncos fans are such tools. They really think that if they D-blob they will be good to go on the D-line.

Whatever picks we get STEAL.

deal goes through Jets 1 broncos 0

I admire your optimism. It takes quite a bit to think your team is a winner after giving away a guy you moved up to get in the first round to get and were planning to build your defense around.

I think the real score is Jets -3 Denver 0.

The Jets made a mistake by drafting him so high. All teams make mistakes in the draft.

Will D-Rob do better in Denver? Who knows. All I know is that he will be going up against LT & Larry Johnson 4 times a year. That's a far cry from the RB's he faced in the AFCE.

The Jets made a mistake by drafting him so high. All teams make mistakes in the draft.

Will D-Rob do better in Denver? Who knows. All I know is that he will be going up against LT & Larry Johnson 4 times a year. That's a far cry from the RB's he faced in the AFCE.

Robertson will blow wherever he goes.

Absolutely !! I think D'Rob will thrive in Denver. It's a win, win deal for all involved. I've been saying it all along, he's been miscast here.

drob would probably do well in denver, having moss and dummervile on ends and whomever else is there in the middle, think it was mckinley or somethin like that.

Archived