Proposed Trade with Bengals

kellypkjoe

The Bengals would love to get McFadden as Rudi johnson averaged under 3 yds a carry. He is an old 29 as he runs betwwen the tackles and is beat up.

Our 6th for their ninth and and 3rd round pick (14th). It would fill in the vital 3rd round and as we then a CB or a rivers fit at the 9th slot.

The Bengals would love to get McFadden as Rudi johnson averaged under 3 yds a carry. He is an old 29 as he runs betwwen the tackles and is beat up.

Our 6th for their ninth and and 3rd round pick (14th). It would fill in the vital 3rd round and as we then a CB or a rivers fit at the 9th slot.

WOW !! If this would turn out to be true I can't begin to tell you how happy I'd be. Only dropping 3 slots , still getting a quality player that will start , saving cash $$ and picking up a 3rd in the bargin ....sign me up.

if DMC is there the Jets HAVE to take him

no one needs TD and playmakers more than the Jets.

Do we or don't we have to make our pick, along with trying to screw the Pats at the same time?

Pats wouldn't take DMC

But the thought of Gholston turnig out to be the defensive Marino on the Pats would hurt so damn much

I hope we trade out, and pick up a 2nd or 3rd

Do we or don't we have to make our pick, along with trying to screw the Pats at the same time?

Pats wouldn't take DMC

But the thought of Gholston turnig out to be the defensive Marino on the Pats would hurt so damn much

I hope we trade out, and pick up a 2nd or 3rd

There is NO WAY they should let NE affect their pick at all.

was this your proposed trade or did you hear it some where? I like it either way, if gholston or the longs are gone.

If DMC or Gholston is not there at 6...Sedrick ellis and matt ryan is... we call up the Ravens and the Bengels and see who wil lpay more to move down a few spots.. and try and get a second out of them to do that... then with the 8th or 9th pick... we take the best corner on the board... cromartie most likely... or we make anopther trade with the panthers and try and get more picks..most lieky they wil want mendenhall and we can provide that to them at that spot... then with the panthers spot we can take Cromartie or the best CB left... then with the extra picks we can take a reciever a QB or maybe a DE like groves or merling..

guess were he got his post from?

Thanks guys..

if DMC is there the Jets HAVE to take him

no one needs TD and playmakers more than the Jets.

Yes we need TD's but I don't feel DMC is the answer. He's not going to be able to run over people at the next level. History tells us that taking a RB in the 1st round fails more often than not.

Yes we need TD's but I don't feel DMC is the answer. He's not going to be able to run over people at the next level. History tells us that taking a RB in the 1st round fails more often than not.

I think history shows pretty much every position, especially offensive skill position, fails more often than not. But it's also true that you see a hell of a lot of 1st round starters on those offensive skill positions. There are not very many LTs, Barry Sanders and Mannings outside of the first round.

I respect that you don't think DMC is the answer. But I think the reasoning behind not taking a skill position player because of history is rather flawed, as when I look at it, history shows to me that a 1st round draft pick has a far greater chance of being succesful.

If DMC or Gholston is not there at 6...Sedrick ellis and matt ryan is... we call up the Ravens and the Bengels and see who wil lpay more to move down a few spots.. and try and get a second out of them to do that... then with the 8th or 9th pick... we take the best corner on the board... cromartie most likely... or we make anopther trade with the panthers and try and get more picks..most lieky they wil want mendenhall and we can provide that to them at that spot... then with the panthers spot we can take Cromartie or the best CB left... then with the extra picks we can take a reciever a QB or maybe a DE like groves or merling..

guess were he got his post from?

Thanks guys..

I'm trying to keep up here so bare with me. ...So we keep moving down and down and our 1st pick is in what the 3rd round? But we have 6 picks in the 3rd and what 6 picks in the 4th? 7 or is it 8 in the 5th? Is Cromartie still there ? Just askin.....;)

was this your proposed trade or did you hear it some where? I like it either way, if gholston or the longs are gone.

I'm trying to keep up here so bare with me. ...So we keep moving down and down and our 1st pick is in what the 3rd round? But we have 6 picks in the 3rd and what 6 picks in the 4th? 7 or is it 8 in the 5th? Is Cromartie still there ? Just askin.....;)

NO...lol I said move down twice if you can to the panthers pick.. pick up a few draft choices and select a guy like cromartie... then with the extra picks.. grab a qb or rb wr oline...you have a choice..

What the Pats do or don't do has no bearing on what the Jets should do. Even considering them in our selection is a formula for disaster.

This is fun speculating on who the Jets should take, or what trade they should make. The honest truth is we are a bunch of guys on a message board who believe we have some knowledge of our team and it's needs, but we really don't know much.

NFL teams pay GM's and college scouts millions of dollars to try and get the best players. No matter who the Jets take, or what trade is made, there will be booing.

Myself, I know who I want, Derrick Harvey, if they take McFadden, I won't be happy but I will wait and see.

They might do this trade for a different player, Sedrick Ellis. They want him bad and i have a feeling he won't be there at 9

Archived