ESPN is all over the Chiefs

Blackout

Remember, wherever Herm goes the media, etc. absolutely drinks his Kool Aid.

It's not until he absolutely guts a franchise that they realize that having good players on the team is one thing...actually winning football games with them is another.

You can't discount the fact that he hired his O Coordinator this offseason without ever having met him.

You can give KC 8 starters out of this draft...the guy will find a way to screw it up and then blame someone else.

a good draft, but subtract from your team maybe the best De in the game

Chefs will be lucky to win 3 games next year

Their offensive line is still garbage, they have 2 good DT prospects and now no good DE's, their LB's and secondary are mediocre to say the least, their QB situation is a bigger ? then ours, and they have a pretty talented RB that Herm will run into the ground enough to take a good 3 or 4 years out of his career.

Oh, and their coach is a mongrel idiot.

Other then that, yeah, this team is headed down a great path. ](*,)

Look, it's EASY to have a good draft on paper when you select twice in the top 10..

True (although it was twice in the top 15) but when you come away with (IMO) the best player in the draft at #5 and a Player who is a steal and also fills your greatest need at #15, then you've done pretty well.

Dorsey and Branden Albert is a heist. I would have loved to see Herm Edwards win 2 games next season and get exiled from the NFL but it looks like that may not happen now.

Ofcourse, their QB situation is still abysmal.

1-san diego still has much more talent in that division

2-herm can't manage a playclock

3-larry johnson has strings attached to his legs

True (although it was twice in the top 15) but when you come away with (IMO) the best player in the draft at #5 and a Player who is a steal and also fills your greatest need at #15, then you've done pretty well.

Dorsey will bust in the NFL, book it.

They got Brandon Albert, congrats KC, you now have only 4 OL positions that need to be filled. Their secondary (you know, the reason Herm traded away their best pass rusher), is still mediocre at best, their RB is oft injured and overused, and they have more of a QB conflict then we do.

Their coach is STILL a mongrel idiot.

That team is just going nowhere fast.

Their offensive line is still garbage, they have 2 good DT prospects and now no good DE's, their LB's and secondary are mediocre to say the least, their QB situation is a bigger ? then ours, and they have a pretty talented RB that Herm will run into the ground enough to take a good 3 or 4 years out of his career.

Oh, and their coach is a mongrel idiot.

Other then that, yeah, this team is headed down a great path. ](*,)

The kid they drafted in 2006 is good. Or at least he seemed good with Jared Allen on the other side.

Dorsey will bust in the NFL, book it.

I'm curious to see your reasoning behind this opinion. Injuries are not a problem. He got injured last season because an Auburn lineman took a cheap shot at his exposed leg from behind. Dorsey goes 100% on every single snap. He will be a beast for KC.

I'm curious to see your reasoning behind this opinion. Injuries are not a problem. He got injured last season because an Auburn lineman took a cheap shot at his exposed leg from behind. Dorsey goes 100% on every single snap. He will be a beast for KC.

He's just not that good IMO.

Ive watched him in three or four games over the year (I know, small sample size), and I did not see much from him. I didnt see him being such a force against the run, as most of his tackles came in front of, or at the LOS.

Even though he was injured, he got handled on multiple occasions against Arkansas in the SEC Champ. game, and was continually being pushed out of the play.

IMO, he will be somewhat like DBrick. An average, serviceable player, not a top 5 selection.

He's just not that good IMO.

Ive watched him in three or four games over the year (I know, small sample size), and I did not see much from him. I didnt see him being such a force against the run, as most of his tackles came in front of, or at the LOS.

Even though he was injured, he got handled on multiple occasions against Arkansas in the SEC Champ. game, and was continually being pushed out of the play.

IMO, he will be somewhat like DBrick. An average, serviceable player, not a top 5 selection.

And which games were these that you saw? After the injury against Auburn, he was a shell of the player he had been up to that point. If you watched him pre-injury, or in the National Championship Game, he was ferocious, pushing the pocket back nearly every snap.

Dorsey should not have even been playing with that injury. It was hurting the defense.

And which games were these that you saw? After the injury against Auburn, he was a shell of the player he had been up to that point. If you watched him pre-injury, or in the National Championship Game, he was ferocious, pushing the pocket back nearly every snap.

Dorsey should not have even been playing with that injury. It was hurting the defense.

Not sure when the injury occured so I cant recall if I watched post or pre injury.

As for the National Championship game, I feel like his play in that game confirmed what I said about him in my previous post. Serviceable NFL player, but not a top 5 talent. He played well, but I dont remember him being a constant force in the backfield.

From what I remember, the OSU QB played like complete garbage, and the OSU defense couldnt get off the field.

LSU won the coaching battle, that was for sure.

Not sure when the injury occured so I cant recall if I watched post or pre injury.

As for the National Championship game, I feel like his play in that game confirmed what I said about him in my previous post. Serviceable NFL player, but not a top 5 talent. He played well, but I dont remember him being a constant force in the backfield.

From what I remember, the OSU QB played like complete garbage, and the OSU defense couldnt get off the field.

LSU won the coaching battle, that was for sure.

I don't know how you'd see it, but if you ever get a chance to watch the LSU/Virginia Tech game from this season, please do. I guarantee you will do a complete 180 on Glenn Dorsey.

Archived