Why can't our teams website...

Sell more options for bigger fans. By bigger, I mean dudes who wear 3xl-5xl jerseys. You can surf the net and find 2nd round draft picks who have jerseys sizes M-4xl yet you can't even find a Kerry Rhodes or Vernon Gholston anything bigger than 2xl. This is New York, an obese city, what the hell Jets!?

Had to get that out. Please continue.

Sell more options for bigger fans. By bigger, I mean dudes who wear 3xl-5xl jerseys. You can surf the net and find 2nd round draft picks who have jerseys sizes M-4xl yet you can't even find a Kerry Rhodes or Vernon Gholston anything bigger than 2xl. This is New York, an obese city, what the hell Jets!?

stop eating so much bacon?

Dear Joe,

Please try to expand your wardrobe to include items other than jerseys of players that will not be around in 3 years. Your initial infatuation with Mike momentum killing fiel goal shanker Nugent was quite concerning but now this has just crossed the line.

Sincerely

The Women of America

:rl:

Y'all know the day will come when some chick gets into this dudes brain, and that time will come when she says 'Uh, can you wear something other than a f'in sports Jersey? I dress nice for you, can you try and look like a adult for me also?'

hahah,,,its comin, then there will be a nice garage sale at his house. After he is done walking her dog and waxing her car. :bwahaharoll:

You got that right Southern.... he has not yet encountered the almighty woman who will change all of his views on the world. He will be drinking mamosas at the tailgate refusing to play beer pong as he may spill some "lager" on his freshly ironed shirt :)

Wait until the new stadium is built and they put a weight capacity on the new seats,upon entering the stadium they will weigh you in.

if they did that they would be playing infront of 79 people a game. have you seen jet fans?

Try Modells's

Archived