Want to know what our star RB has been up to?

InstantClassic

yeah, cause making a brief appearance in a music video that took all of 2 days at most to film is going to hurt his production on the field.

No, however he's always on the party scene in NY. You can't go to a hiphop site without seeing him @ parties. Even last year during the season......

yeah, cause making a brief appearance in a music video that took all of 2 days at most to film is going to hurt his production on the field.

LOLOL

Yeah, forget it, he appeared on camera for 30 seconds, his mind isn't into it. F&^K him, cut him, he's a cancer.

It worked OK for a guy named Joe Namath. :)

That's great! Joe was not of this Earth. LOL He was a phenomenon! The original.

Thomas Jones........whatever. I don't expect much, why would you after 8 years of being mediocre. You wanna talk about our QB having one good season and getting paid like a star? At least he has two shoulder surguries to blame. TJ had ONE good year in 8 seasons, but since he was just in a superbowl and "shared the backfield well" he's something.

"Do what you want TJ, we don't expect much."

That's great! Joe was not of this Earth. LOL He was a phenomenon! The original.

Thomas Jones........whatever. I don't expect much, why would you after 8 years of being mediocre. You wanna talk about our QB having one good season and getting paid like a star? At least he has two shoulder surguries to blame. TJ had ONE good year in 8 seasons, but since he was just in a superbowl and "shared the backfield well" he's something.

"Do what you want TJ, we don't expect much."

Are you seriously suggesting that Jones isn't all that because of a lousy work ethic?

No, however he's always on the party scene in NY. You can't go to a hiphop site without seeing him @ parties. Even last year during the season......

Spot on.

I met him twice last year. Once at a bar two nights before the season opener and again on New Years for LC's birthday party.

He's short as hell, wears about 5 chains, and made it a point both times to take off his clothes to reveal a wife beater to show off his arms.

He's a dick too, btw. People got to the party way before him, and him and his fine ass girlfriend Megan Good were kicking people out so they could have a seat and table. He was nice to me, shook my hand both nights and remembered me from the night in September, but that's a separate story.

Bottom line, I've got no problem with TJ and thought he played hard even with no line and nothing to play for down the stretch. He should be a force this coming season.

Are you seriously suggesting that Jones isn't all that because of a lousy work ethic?

No. I'm not saying that. I don't mind the video one bit.

I'm saying that I would have no clue that was Thomas Jones if I hadn't seen him out at a club like IC.

You know what I mean?

Well he's no Kevin Jones, thats for sure. I mean mean, did you see his last full healthy season (his rookie year) in which he ran for 1,151 yards? Now thats talent boys. There would be 10 women going crazy for him and Erik Ainge.

Well he's no Kevin Jones, thats for sure. I mean mean, did you see his last full healthy season (his rookie year) in which he ran for 1,151 yards? Now thats talent boys. There would be 10 women going crazy for him and Erik Ainge.

Hey, 124, through his first four seasons, a.)How many times did Thomas Jones play 16 games?, and b.)How many times did he rush for 1,000 yards?

Hey, 124, through his first four seasons, a.)How many times did Thomas Jones play 16 games?, and b.)How many times did he rush for 1,000 yards?

Hey Troll:

Twice and Zero. At least he was there. ;)

But hey, Kevin Jones has had one 1,000 yard season. He's ****ing sweet. :headbang:

This is hysterical. To think this guy is going to play this year is just a long, long shot and sad thought.

Hey Troll:

Twice and Zero. At least he was there. ;)

But hey, Kevin Jones has had one 1,000 yard season. He's ****ing sweet. :headbang:

This is hysterical. To think this guy is going to play this year is just a long, long shot and sad thought.

Dude, you are seriously getting carried away with Thomas Jones love if you think he's that much better than Kevin Jones.

Dude, you are seriously getting carried away with Thomas Jones love if you think he's that much better than Kevin Jones.

He's not much better, but I'd rather Thomas Jones 2008 over Kevin Jones 2008. One is coming off three years of injuries, the other is coming off three straight 1,000+ yard seasons.

He's not much better, but I'd rather Thomas Jones 2008 over Kevin Jones 2008. One is coming off three years of injuries, the other is coming off three straight 1,000+ yard seasons.

And he's also 30 years old, can't score to save his life, and has no ability to make something out of nothing.

Health is the question mark with Kevin Jones, but we aren't talking about health. When both are healthy, Kevin Jones is clearly the better back. But, I know you are the world's biggest Curtis Martin fan, so consistent mediocrity for 16 games is something you really value in RBs.

And he's also 30 years old, can't score to save his life, and has no ability to make something out of nothing.

Health is the question mark with Kevin Jones, but we aren't talking about health. When both are healthy, Kevin Jones is clearly the better back. But, I know you are the world's biggest Curtis Martin fan, so consistent mediocrity for 16 games is something you really value in RBs.

Yep. You're definitely mediocre over your career to end up the 4th all time leading rusher. :yawn:

Again, you can't base one healty season (1,150 yards) four years ago and compare that to Thomas Jones. Kevin Jones hasn't proved anything except for one fluke season. One. Until he can remain healthy for more than one season, you cannot compare him to Jones. So far he hasn't done better. Thomas Jones has ran for more yardage than 1,150 yards in a season as well.

Archived