Kyle Brady left Patriots camp last year.

SouthernJet

Kyle Brady shouldn't be running routes to begin with and the Patriots should've known this. He's a great blocking Tight End, but thats it. He's a one trick pony and cannot do anything else. Should've just added some lbs and became an OLineman.

I remember him always getting knocked backwards or getting knocked out and fumbling. he is a wuss. Donovan Darius knocked him out at the goal line in the 99 Jax playoff game. luckily the big buffoon fell a sleep on the ball.

Kyle Brady shouldn't be running routes to begin with and the Patriots should've known this. He's a great blocking Tight End, but thats it. He's a one trick pony and cannot do anything else. Should've just added some lbs and became an OLineman.

You have to keep a defense honest. If they didn't send him out on routes every now and again the defense would 100% know that a run was coming.

Maybe he just got tired of playing for a ruthless team run by bad people with no morals... Isn't he a pretty religous dude?

true,,maybe he got disgusted after playing for honest organizations his whole career, to all of a sudden see the sham the Pats were and he felt betrayed by what he thought was a honest game

Hey that name sound eerily familiar -- Wasnt he a first round pick of ours

Unfortunately the #9 pick in the draft, a Kotite special. I felt my balls drop when they announced the pick, much the same as when Bryan Thomas was picked over Ed Reed.

Archived