User Reputation

Maxman

i do the exact same thing. I think rep is funny for quite a few reasons, like ryno said, lets you know what strikes a chord in people. I think its the exact same thing as posting in general.

Same with me. I get disappointed when I log on to see if someone repped me and nobody has. I am here to have fun and look forward to seeing what people think about my thoughts.

I rep people when their post moves me. Laugh, cry, think, ponder.

I dont believe in neg repping people unless they are a complete asshat. I've never neg repped anyone before they neg repped me.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
General help requests will be answered in the order they're received. thank you.

This thread is about rep, and once again another golden girl with her rep turned off has to come swooping in stomping her feet.

That would be a no. I did PM the question, and didn't hear back. Only not to you. Slave.

And, hey, who are you calling a girl? That's Mr. Girl to you, Mister! :)

That would be a no. I did PM the question, and didn't hear back. Only not to you. Slave.

Our weblord has been very busy lately :bag:

I can always help you with any issues you have, Mr. Girl. :lickt::cloud9:

I give out rep to good or bad posts. I'll admit I'm a bit partial, but it's a good way of leaving someone a message when you otherwise would be contributing nothing to the thread. If someone's been making a bunch of good posts, I leave them random rep. It works well in finding out if your posts were actually funny or not. Too well, actually. :shutit:

I am SO SORRY. I try to never do that. But I did. I didn't respond to you and I am sorry about that. I will respond now.

In my defense I checked it on my iTouch and didn't feel like typing a response on the iTouch. Then I forgot about it because I had high level meetings with the Jets all week. LOL. At least the I forgot about it part is right.

I am sorry though. :Typotux:

I am SO SORRY. I try to never do that. But I did. I didn't respond to you and I am sorry about that. I will respond now.

In my defense I checked it on my iTouch and didn't feel like typing a response on the iTouch. Then I forgot about it because I had high level meetings with the Jets all week. LOL. At least the I forgot about it part is right.

I am sorry though. :Typotux:

Hey, don't worry about it. There's only one of you. So, did you find out who sledge-hammered Chris Baker's Bentley? Not that it was me or anything.

I can always help you with any issues you have, Mr. Girl. :lickt:

Why are you licking that fencepost?

im tha best poster this site eva had

and eva will have

You are very convincing. Reading your posts and then your signature have really swayed my opinion of what hood rats are. I have now learned to accept you, accept that kobe is better than jordan and accept that you will be the best mod 'eva'.

Although i still wish you had been a drain baby or nothing more than a stain on the toilet seat...here is to me accepting your existance.

You are very convincing. Reading your posts and then your signature have really swayed my opinion of what hood rats are. I have now learned to accept you, accept that kobe is better than jordan and accept that you will be the best mod 'eva'.

Although i still wish you had been a drain baby or nothing more than a stain on the toilet seat...here is to me accepting your existance.

thats -realtalk-

• 4 weeks later...

Archived