Marino dropped from Inside The NFL...and OJDidIt dropped from JetNation

MARINO DROPPED FROM INSIDE THE NFL

Posted by Mike Florio on July 6, 2008, 10:27 p.m.

As expected, the folks at Showtime have relied primarily on talent from its sister network, CBS, to staff the Inside the NFL operation.

But one key figure from the CBS on-air lineup won

Bwahahaha! Good riddance. This man had the intelligence of a moldy rock and was a bitter hateful crybaby when it came to any discussion about the Jets.

This man is abused cocaine in Pittsburgh and his sick habit violated federal controlled substances laws, helped organized crime and supported terrorism. He belongs in prison for life.

Bwahahaha! Good riddance. This man had the intelligence of a moldy rock and was a bitter hateful crybaby when it came to any discussion about the Jets.

This man is abused cocaine in Pittsburgh and his sick habit violated federal controlled substances laws, helped organized crime and supported terrorism. He belongs in prison for life.

So now Dan Marino has ties to organized crime and terrorism? I hated the guy because he was on the Dolphins. I hated him because of the fake spike. And I hated him because he was so much better than Ken O'Brien, who we drafted instead of him.

But doing whatever he did as a kid in college and then (clearly) straightening himself out hardly has any relevance to, and makes light of, the off-the-charts seriousness of terrorism in particular. Many of us have family and/or friends who are currently serving in our military. Some of those people didn't make it back. And being that this fan base is in the NY-Metro area in particular, so many know (or know of the names of) people who lost lives to terrorists on 9/11/01.

Linking a college-aged Dan Marino to the nightmare that terrorism is and has been, so you could make a pseudo-intellectual point, is in as bad taste as there is. You have not earned the privilege of getting off with another "warning" and I don't see any reason to expect the substance of your posts to improve.

Have a nice life...on a different website. I wish you well.

So now Dan Marino has ties to organized crime and terrorism? I hated the guy because he was on the Dolphins. I hated him because of the fake spike. And I hated him because he was so much better than Ken O'Brien, who we drafted instead of him.

But doing whatever he did as a kid in college and then (clearly) straightening himself out hardly has any relevance to, and makes light of, the off-the-charts seriousness of terrorism in particular. Many of us have family and/or friends who are currently serving in our military. Some of those people didn't make it back. And being that this fan base is in the NY-Metro area in particular, so many know (or know of the names of) people who lost lives to terrorists on 9/11/01.

Linking a college-aged Dan Marino to the nightmare that terrorism is and has been, so you could make a pseudo-intellectual point, is in as bad taste as there is. You have not earned the privilege of getting off with another "warning" and I don't see any reason to expect the substance of your posts to improve.

Have a nice life...on a different website. I wish you well.

I've never bothered the rep function before so this will be the first positive feedback I've given.Most of the Pats fans are trolls, but this guy was just a fuking idiot.

Thank you for banning him.

Archived